BPM: 177 (beatmania IIDX), 88-177 (DanceDanceRevolution)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Many of S!ck's samples and melodies are taken from several of kors k's tracks, collaborations, and menu music from DistorteD and DJ TROOPERS and their respective home versions.
- An extended version of S!ck, titled S!ck (VIP), can be found on kors k's sixth album, S2TB Files3:Subsonic Tribe.
- S!ck is the DistorteD x DJ TROOPERS boss song of LEGEND CROSS in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- When S!ck is played as a boss stage in LEGEND CROSS, the arcade LED ticker displays "RED BOSS 4" or "RED BOSS 9", depending if you're playing on Old Style x Newer Style or viceversa.
- Unlike Kosuke Saito's previous Eagle songs, ICARUS and D, S!ck does not have any BPM changes in beatmania IIDX.
- S!ck marks XTC's first contribution to the beatmania IIDX series since beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
- The boss in S!ck's overlays and jacket appears as a grotesque, purple alien; it resembles the creature seen in XTC's overlays of ay carumba!!!!. Its name is S!ck and its element is Soil.
- The appearance of the boss resembles kors k's pose that has been popularized in his Facebook and twitter pages.
- When you miss a note, it will send out a red energy blast that hurts the Qpro avatar.
- According to kors k, S!ck's genre, DRUMSTEP, comes from the song genres drum'n'bass and dubstep put together.
- S!ck is one of DanceDanceRevolution A's EXTRA SAVIOR Vol.2 songs. It can be unlocked from August 17th, 2016.
- S!ck being crossed over to the DanceDanceRevolution series marks the first appearance of Kosuke Saito's Eagle alias outside the beatmania IIDX series.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A20, it is available by default.
- S!ck is also used as a hidden BGM song in KONAMI's pachislot game, ROULETTE QUEEN.
- S!ck is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.3.
- S!ck's difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A on March 27th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||463 / 0 / 0||808 / 4 / 4||1373 / 5 / 4||-||465 / 0 / 0||961 / 3 / 4||1416 / 4 / 4||-|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||-||5||8||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||138 / 5||231 / 38||372 / 33||648 / 58||- / - / -||220 / 37||352 / 31||618 / 66||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution A (original ratings)||5||8||13||16||-||8||13||16||-|
|LEGEND CROSS CS Crossovers||Time to Empress - mnemoniq|
|LEGEND CROSS Bosses||SYNC-ANTHEM - ΕΛΠΙΣ - S!ck - rumrum triplets - CONCEPTUAL - Thor's Hammer|
|LEGEND CROSS ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE||Plan 8|