Artist: Sota Fujimori 2nd Season
Composition/Arrangement: Sota Fujimori
Genre: HARD REVOLUTION
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- During CONCEPTUAL, melodies taken from Cyber Force, ANDROMEDA II, The Story Begins, Lucky Days, and prompt can be heard.
- A long version of CONCEPTUAL, titled CONCEPTUAL -Extended Mix-, appears on the beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Vol.1 album.
- CONCEPTUAL is the GOLD × Lincle boss song of LEGEND CROSS in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- In beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA, its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts can be unlocked by obtaining 50, 58, and 66 Tran Medals respectively.
- As of December 19th, 2013, it is unlocked by default.
- When CONCEPTUAL is played as a boss stage in LEGEND CROSS, the arcade LED ticker displays "RED BOSS 5" or "RED BOSS 10", depending if you're playing on Old Style x Newer Style or viceversa.
- CONCEPTUAL is the first Sota Fujimori song in an EXTRA STAGE System since Arabian Rave Night in EMPRESS PLACE, from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS.
- The boss on CONCEPTUAL's overlays appears as a man who has control over fire. His name is Aguna and his element is Fire.
- In the U.S./EU iTunes version of the beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Vol.1 album, CONCEPTUAL is capitalized as Conceptual.
- CONCEPTUAL is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.4.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||-||5||7||11||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||7||11||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||7||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|CS Crossovers||Time to Empress - mnemoniq|
|Boss Songs||SYNC-ANTHEM - ΕΛΠΙΣ - S!ck - rumrum triplets - CONCEPTUAL - Thor's Hammer|
|ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE||Plan 8|