Artist: Sota Fujimori feat.cyborg AKEMI
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics: Sota Fujimori
Vocals: cyborg AKEMI
Genre: CYBORG TRANCE
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Another way to the future Don't look back before the sight of a moving girl Tell your heart's filled with the sign of me I can feel the field of the Cyber Force We'll fly a world through Together, in all the light I'm going to hold you To this perfect world That lust for a new world That's genius hold on tight And I'm going to show you The true Cyber Force
Song Connections / Remixes
- Cyber Force has some connections to Sota Fujimori's CYBORG TRANCE series, which include Rise'n Beauty from 10th style, and The Hope of Tomorrow from beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED.
- A long version of Cyber Force, titled Cyber Force -Extended Mix-, appears on Sota Fujimori's first album, SYNTHESIZED.
- A remix of Cyber Force by DJ Yoshitaka, titled Cyber Force -DJ Yoshitaka Remix-, also appears on Sota Fujimori's first album, SYNTHESIZED.
- A short version of Cyber Force -DJ Yoshitaka Remix- appears in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS.
- Cyber Force's video marks the first appearance of Tsurugi Ohabari and Futsu Futaba.
- Cyber Force received a new BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
- This chart was removed from the arcade beatmania IIDX titles in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
- Cyber Force can be unlocked from May 18th, 2016 on beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' Akashic Explore event.
Song Production Information
Today. As for my latest musical production, I, Sota Fujimori, made this for everyone to try and remember myself, and I guess I tried to make the song have a little "cold" title!
So tell me - does the song name, does it go along? Usually, since I am the person who's in charge of my musical production, it wouldn't be hard since I do trance music quite often...
...but when it has a certain sound composition, you don't feel like finishing up what you started. But as my latest song, it's made a great comeback!
Once again, I let cyborg AKEMI take the front line in doing the vocals, please try to examine it closely!
So, what do you guys think?
Video Production Information
The image depiction of the word, "cyber", is is a very abstract place where it is very vague, but I've actually adjusted to the impression of the word by listening to the music: "symmetrical", "constant", and "refreshing", is the very environmental image I can see!
It's important to get the feel of the music name, and you need to express it honestly as it appears to you. You need to aim it toward your own stylization and give it great quality while retaining the picture that you receive while listening to trance!
...think of a small, very tasty cream soda; tasting it seperates you from the air as you drift off in your own little world; unique and original, but still retains the taste that everyone knows and everyone loves. Funny how that works, huh?
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD→16 EMPRESS||-||5||9||10||-||6||8||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→25 CANNON BALLERS||2||5||9||10||-||6||8||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||5||9||10||-||6||8||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||※3||5||9||10||-||6||8||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||9||10||-||6||8||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||9||10||-||-||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart is different from the later BEGINNER chart (total notes: 297).