Artist: w×s ft.*spiLa*
Composition/Arrangement: wac, Sota Fujimori
Genre: NU PROGESSIVE
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
One gleam of light Guiding me, showing the way to the top (so)I'll leave tonight Ready for the flight Wave me good-bye Rising higher, keep flying non-stop Open up your mind Release the energy Why not put an end to singing the elegy Let's escape from this cage Can't you see We're all just bound by the rules that someone else made? start revising the old script and add another page It's time to write my own story So just Don't give up Don't look back Don't regret Don't forget The shining light within you. now I see from here. Guide my way, then I Won't give up Won't look back Won't regret Won't forget Nothing will stop me now. Prepare to raise the gear. Have Looking. The blindfold is gone No worries, surely I'll be moving on I can see clearly
Song Connections / Remixes
- prompt marks spiLa's first BEMANI song sung by her in-game. She had earlier done the vocals for REFLEC BEAT's title screen.
- prompt marks the first song collaboration between Jun Wakita and Sota Fujimori in BEMANI.
- According to *spiLa*, wac is the one who thought up the name of prompt.
- And according to wac, prompt started off as a Sota song before he collaborated with him.
- prompt is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.2.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||-||5||8||11||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||11||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||8||11||-||-||-||-||-|