Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of evergreen appears on kors k's first album, Ways For Liberation.
- evergreen shares the "We hope you enjoyed this journey through sound" sample with Virtual Sunrise (MYTK Remix), from SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- According to kors k, evergreen was originally made for beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD, but was finished late and therefore submitted for DJ TROOPERS.
- evergreen may be named after Evergreen Terrace, the street the Simpsons family live on in the animated series The Simpsons.
- evergreen is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from September 6th, 2017, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts for 5000, 7500, and 10500 BITs respectively.
Song Production Information
It's me, kors k!
This tune, to tell the truth, was originally made for GOLD but was not finished so I submitted it before DJ TROOPERS was started.
"Are you going to bring it soon?" the producers said, but since it was late, they told me to wait until the next style to release it.
I did lose track of the date, however.
Well, you can tell that the theme is fittingly, "camouflage".
It is almost fitting for this song.
This makes you have a sense of floating, the sound making your body feel comfortable.
Don't just listen to it at the arcade, try to listen to it too at home or in your car stereo!
This is definitely something that I could listen to before bed.
Video Production Information
Exceeding space-time, I always have wanted to express the noise of the summer silence. It was my intention to do this, but it was a bit difficult to know.
Because this movie is unusual in that it was made completely in 2-D, it grabs you and allows you to be in the movie. The past, with the older sister being the future, the harmony increases, but if so, the excessive scenery of today was not added, because, while writing, extras were attached. HA HA HA!
This is a cute tune, where the movie does not convey any sense of weariness.
Everyone enjoy this fully, OK?
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→Present||-||5||7||10||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||2||5||7||10||-||5||8||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||7||10||-||5||8||11||-|