This page is for the Eagle song titled D. For Des-ROW's album of a similar name, please see D..
Genre: NEXT SKOOL BREAKBEATS HARDCORE
Movie: alo (overlays by MAYA)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- D is a sequel to ICARUS, from beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS.
- A long version of D appears on kors k's first album, Ways For Liberation, and features a full set of lyrics sung by vocalist Tim.
- D is the secret EXTRA STAGE song in the PARALLEL ROTATION DJ TROOPERS folder in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
- It is the only PARALLEL ROTATION EXTRA STAGE song to not be rated Level 12 on both Single and Double ANOTHER.
- D marks the first time when a song uses a MILITARY SPLASH artist outside of beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS.
- D's title may be a reference to Daedalus, Icarus's father in Greek mythology.
- D's BPM changes are as follows: 120→130→140→150→160→170→180→190→200→210→220→240→50→175→170→160→150→140→130→30→120.
- D is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- D was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on February 17th, 2016 as part of the February 2016 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- On July 6th, 2016, it became unlockable through the Akashic Explore event for players who did not already have it.
- From November 2016, it can be purchased with BITs.
Song Production Information
Eagle said: You like that? :D
You said: ○ ○ ○ ○
Please insert whatever you wish.
(The 2010 beatnation Records entrance exam)
Video Production Information
Hello, MAYA here.
One of the bosses of DJ TROOPERS, Eagle, has reappeared from ICARUS.
A beautiful burst of light appears from the sky,
Its speed is beyond anyone's comprehension,
Lonely but pure, people only know it by its momentum.
I drew the character to show how it feels like to have all the power.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Textage.cc.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||770 / 2||1004 / 3||1313 / 3||-||598 / 2||1021 / 1||1257 / 1||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS||-||7||10||11||-||6||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem→Present||-||↑8||10||11||-||6||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||8||10||11||-||6||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||8||10||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|IIDX RED||eRAseRmOToRpHAntOM - spiral galaxy -L.E.D. STYLE SPREADING PARTICLE BEAM MIX-|
水上の提督(Short mix from ”幻想水滸伝V”)
|HAPPY SKY||DAWN -THE NEXT ENDEAVOUR- - SPARK ! -essential RMX- - サヨナラ・ヘヴン|
|DistorteD||CaptivAte～裁き～(SUBLIME TECHNO MIX) - quell～the seventh slave～ - SOLID STATE SQUAD|
|GOLD||DENJIN AKATSUKINI TAORERU -SF PureAnalogSynth Mix- - GOLDEN CROSS - The Story Begins|
|DJ TROOPERS||Dazzlin' Darlin-秋葉工房mix- - BEAUTIFUL ANGEL - THE LAST STRIKER|
|ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE||Almagest|