THE LAST STRIKER
THE LAST STRIKER
Song Connections / Remixes
- THE LAST STRIKER is an extended version of the same titled song, used as the ending theme for beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS, and can be found on the beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- The full version of THE LAST STRIKER appears on L.E.D.'s first album, 電人K.
- The beatmania IIDX series uses a game-size edit of this version of THE LAST STRIKER.
- THE LAST STRIKER is part of L.E.D.'s STRIKER series of songs.
- THE LAST STRIKER is one of the hidden songs of beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS. It can be unlocked by following these instructions after having unlocked VOX UP.
- THE LAST STRIKER's video is taken from past generic videos from previous beatmania IIDX games.
- THE LAST STRIKER is one of the PARALLEL ROTATION DJ TROOPERS EXTRA STAGEs in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
- Keeping with the ending theme motif, THE LAST STRIKER was the last WEEKLY RANKING song for beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS before the release of beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem.
- THE LAST STRIKER is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- THE LAST STRIKER was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on March 23rd, 2016 as part of the March 2016 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- On September 7th, 2016, it became unlockable through the Akashic Explore event for players who did not already have it.
- From November 2016, it can be purchased with BITs.
Song Production Information
It's been a while since I had produced an ending theme for a game.
Since joining KONAMI, I have worked with beatmania and other portable games, and in most of these projects, there have been other composers who have made the ending theme, so having this chance to produce an ending theme is really cool.
At the company that I worked before, usually one composer was in charge of making the title music, but other composers were responsible for the opening and closing songs, so really, this is the first time in 11 years that I have the opportunity to make the ending theme for a game.
Actually, when I made the song "THE LAST STRIKER", I did not have any particular image or idea in mind (which has been repeated and stated many times), but I really liked that this fit the theme of DJ TROOPERS very much, and was fired up when I produced it.
Video Production Information
I, ackermann, decided to match up old generic movies for "THE LAST STRIKER" (How did we get to this point?), but then edited them.
For someone who has just begun playing beatmania IIDX, they may not get the hints, but experienced players should be able to catch the references.
By the way, I've worked for many of the porting projects for PS2 till now, but with the flow of time, I strongly feel that a turning point for this series is approaching. Of course, I've had to work hard with porting each style, but with the changes in quality, I feel that some limit has been removed. Should I do it? I was hesitant to try this. The PS2 version of DJ TROOPERS is the most detailed of the series, a feeling that all on the porting team understood. I'd be happy if everyone would share their opinions on the feedback page or with the questionnaire postcards.
Since 7th style, each of the AC versions of beatmania IIDX has been transplanted (created) for a home version.
For the future of beatmania IIDX, we hope to add new music and provide a better playing experience.
I thank you for the future of beatmania IIDX.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||-||6||8||11||-||5||8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||8||11||-||6||8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||8||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→Present||-||6||8||11||-||↑6||8||10||-|
|L.E.D.'s STRIKER series of songs|
|THE DEEP STRIKER - SOUND OF GIALLARHORN - THE LAST STRIKER - BITTER CHOCOLATE STRIKER - DUAL STRIKER|
|IIDX RED||eRAseRmOToRpHAntOM - spiral galaxy -L.E.D. STYLE SPREADING PARTICLE BEAM MIX-|
水上の提督(Short mix from ”幻想水滸伝V”)
|HAPPY SKY||DAWN -THE NEXT ENDEAVOUR- - SPARK ! -essential RMX- - サヨナラ・ヘヴン|
|DistorteD||CaptivAte～裁き～(SUBLIME TECHNO MIX) - quell～the seventh slave～ - SOLID STATE SQUAD|
|GOLD||DENJIN AKATSUKINI TAORERU -SF PureAnalogSynth Mix- - GOLDEN CROSS - The Story Begins|
|DJ TROOPERS||Dazzlin' Darlin-秋葉工房mix- - BEAUTIFUL ANGEL - THE LAST STRIKER|
|ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE||Almagest|