Artist: Masayoshi Iimori
Composition/Arrangement: Masayoshi Iimori
Genre: RAVE SXXX
VJ: XTC (location test), Minako Endo (final release)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Hurry Hurry had a generic video in the beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage location test. It received a unique video in the final release.
- Hurry Hurry's video contains TRAN, as well as cameos of characters from many beatmania IIDX videos. In order shown:
- USAO-kun, who appeared in the videos for Linus and PARAPARA PARADISE, as well as several KEYBOARDMANIA videos beforehand (and even appeared as a rival character in several pop'n music songs).
- Yoshida-san, from the song ヨシダさん, from beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD.
- The purple hooded girl from Double♡♡Loving Heart, from beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD.
- Tart, from the beatmania IIDX Orange Lounge songs, which include Mobo★Moga, Comment te dire adieu, Marmalade Reverie, and LOVE IS ORANGE.
- Eco-G, from the song エコ爺, from beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS.
- The guy from the video of Lucy, from beatmania IIDX 10th style.
- The werewolf, vampire, and Frankenstein's monster from Spooky, from beatmania IIDX 7th style.
- The stick man from the song LAB, from beatmania IIDX 8th style.
- A pink person in white from the song 250bpm, from beatmania IIDX 4th style.
- The Q-Pro "prince" and Princess Sumomo from 8bit Princess, from beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- The ninja from the song Amazing Mirage, from beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ.
- The monkey from the song Click Again, from beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED.
- Aka dokyou no mikoto and Ao dokyou no mikoto (あかどきょうのみこと and あおどきょうのみこと), from the song DIAVOLO, from beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- DJ Robo, who appears in the beatmania IIDX videos for PLEASE DON'T GO, ラクエン, and GRADIUS 2012 in that order.
- The boy and girl from the song DORNWALD ~Junge~, from beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ.
- The devil from the song HADES, also from beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ.
- The doll from the song INORI, from beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS.
- Denjin Jaeger from the Denjin series of songs, which include 電人イェーガーのテーマ (Theme of DENJIN J), 合体せよ！ストロングイェーガー！！, and 炸裂！イェーガー電光チョップ！！ (JAEGER FINAL ATTACK).
- The little DJ from the song Beat Juggling Mix, from beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ.
- The robot from the song With your Smile, from beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD.
- Tsuyuta from the song 紫陽花 -AZISAI-, from beatmania IIDX 23 copula.
- The dog subordinate from the song SPACE FIGHT, from beatmania IIDX 10th style.
- Tora Yamato, a recurring character in the beatmania IIDX series.
- Toffee, also from the Orange Lounge series of songs.
- The ninja from shuriken, from beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ.
- shiroro, from the songs Cheer Train, Linus and SWEET LAB (and also as the pop'n music character for Linus).
- The sun from the songs 灼熱Beach Side Bunny and 灼熱Pt.2 Long Train Running.
- One of the bears from the song I'm Screaming LOVE, from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS.
- Reru DX200 from the song Damage Per Second, from beatmania IIDX 23 copula.
- The cat from the song Pollinosis, from beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY.
- The little yellow robot from the song LOVE IS DREAMINESS, from beatmania IIDX 5th style -new songs collection-.
- Also included among the crowd are: Mari-chan (who appeared in video of Macho Gang and the original version of THE SAFARI, as well as Beat Machine), the girl from the song Lucy, the kappa robot from RIDE ON THE LIGHT (HI GREAT MIX), the rabbit girls from マチ子の唄, Carlos the lion from ライオン好き, the twins from murmur twins, the orange-haired school girl from SAMURAI-Scramble, the balls of light from New Lights, the titular POODLE, the mermaid from Seaside Labyrinth, the pink rabbit from This is Love, and the bear from HALF MOON.
- According to Minako Endo, the video for Hurry Hurry was by far the most work she had put into a beatmania IIDX video to date.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present