Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics: Tetsuya Tamura
Genre: 80's EURO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS
Other Music Game Appearances:
ガラス越しにはCrazy Town テクノロジーは最先端？ 車だらけでHit & Run 排ガスまみれの街ヒートアイランド 夏は２８°ＣにSET! 冬はカーテン閉めて （あったか～い） 資源は限られている 今 この星で エコ爺 伝えてゆくたい （孫のひ孫の孫まで yeah!） エコ爺 今出来る事を （孫の代まで） Love The Earth Forever
GLASS koshi ni wa Crazy Town TECHNOLOGY wa saisentan? kuruma darake de Hit & Run hai gas mamire no machi HEAT ISLAND natsu wa nijuu hachi do ni SET! fuyu wa CURTAIN shimete (attaka~i) shigen kagirarete iru ima kono hoshi de ECO jii tsutaere yukutai (mago no hi mago no mago made yeah!) ECO jii ima dekiru koto wo (mago no dai made) Love The Earth Forever
Glass runs all through this Crazy Town, is technology the number one? Vehicles cover this Hit & Run, this polluted fume-filled town is a heat island The summers at 28°C, SET! Close the curtains at winter (nice and warm!) Our resources are limited, and now, about that star... ECO-G, we want you to teach us your stuff (and teach our children and their children's children, yeah!) ECO-G, you can do the work at this time (if for our children's sake) Love the Earth Forever
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of エコ爺, titled エコ爺 feat. mioco, can be found on Y&Co.'s BEST HIT YCO album.
- エコ爺's title roughly translates to "Eco-Grandpa", which could also be shortened to Eco-G in relation to the video.
- When エコ爺 is played in arcade releases of beatmania IIDX, the LED ticker displays "ECO-G".
- エコ爺 was added to DANCERUSH STARDOM on April 1st, 2020 as an April Fool's joke (unlike the April Fool's songs from the SOUND VOLTEX series, it is not locked to April Fool's Day).
- エコ爺 being crossed over marks Tetsuya Tamura's first appearance in the DANCERUSH series.
Song Production Information
We would like to convey the sound of Sawamaya.
If there is an opportunity, we would also like to make a sequel.
Video Production Information
We produced a theme and image that could easily be understood by a child.
The fact is that the pictures are adjustable to the lyrics, and the work can be enjoyable to the eyes.
The body adjusts to the bright melody and rhythm of the pop music, echoing the delight of the body.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. DANCERUSH difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→16 EMPRESS||-||4||6||9||-||4||6||9||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→Present||2||4||6||9||-||4||6||9||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||2||4||6||9||-||4||6||9||-|
|Game||1 Player||2 Players|
(? / ?)
(? / ?)
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.