Artist: Glaring Radiokids
Composition/Lyrics: Jun Wakita
Arrangement/Vocals: Glaring Radiokids
pop'n music Genre: SHOEGAZER (シューゲイザー)
pop'n music Character: Edda 
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
Other Music Game Appearances:
- ポップンリズミン ポップンパーティーパック1
"The world will be over" Who said such foolish? Anything doesn't change after all. I keep standing here. I was paralyzed. Before long I will be a crackpot. Someone said, "The party's started!" What the hell? A dreamer? Are you all set to hibernate? Dazzle snowlight makes me blind. Snowstorm makes me deaf. My numb hand strums meager noise. I'll just stay here, remain withdrawn till it causes frostbite. Say how low. Getting worse. Nothing I can do. Feels so cold. So sleepy. My blood will freeze. Where can I go? Where can I go?
Song Connections / Remixes
- The ending part of chilblain is extended on the OST version, instead of the fade-out that is present on the game version.
- When translated to Japanese, the alias used by Jun Wakita on chilblain, Glaring Radiokids, is a wordplay of earlier aliases used by him:
- "Glaring" → "giragira kagayaku" (ぎらぎら輝く), which is a reference to his ギラギラメガネ団 alias.
- "Radiokids" → "shounen radio" (少年ラジオ).
- chilblain appears as DLC for the American version of pop'n music (Wii), in the Rock pack.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|5-Buttons||Normal||Hyper||EX||Normal||Hyper||5B Hyper||7 Button||7B Hyper|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪ location test||15||22||37||41||-||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪→20 fantasia||↓11||22||37||41||20||30||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||28||43||47||20||30||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable 2||11||22||37||41||-||-||20||16||32|