- 1 DIAMOND JEALOUSY
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Character Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
Artist: AKIRA YAMAOKA
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics: Akira Yamaoka
Genre: CYBER ROCK (サイバーロック)
pop'n music Character: ROCKET86 [13-2P]
pop'n music Background: 電波の暮らし (pop'n music 6)
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 4th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
おはようタカシマ君、今回のキミの任務だが、 例によって、キミもしくはキミのメンバーが捕らえられ しゃべらない しゃべらない はなさない はなさない しゃべらない しゃべらない はなさない はなさない 冒頭の書き出しは、任務指令が録音されたテープから 聞こえてくる、あの有名な指令内容を告げるフレーズ Use only in appropriate products This card can also be used with instruments which use Do not touch the terminals To replace the battery carefully read the instruments 貯金残高をオマエがおしえた！ ＜おしえた！＞ 貯金残高をオレがおしえた！ ＜おしえた！＞ 貯金残高をオマエがおしえた！ ＜おしえない！＞ 貯金残高をオレがおしえた！ ＜おしえない！＞
ohayou Takashima-kun, konkai no kimi no ninmu da ga, rei ni yotte, kimi mo shiku wa kimi no MEMBER ga toraerare shaberanai shaberanai hanasanai hanasanai shaberanai shaberanai hanasanai hanasanai houtou no kakidashi wa, ninmu shirei ga rokuon sareta TAPE kara kikoete kuru, ano yuumei na shirei naiyou wo tsugeru FREEZE Use only in appropriate products This card can also be used with instruments which use Do not touch the terminals To replace the battery carefully read the instruments chokin zandaka wo omae ga oshieta! (oshieta!) chokin zandaka wo ore ga oshieta! (oshieta!) chokin zandaka wo omae ga oshieta! (oshienai!) chokin zandaka wo ore ga oshieta! (oshienai!)
Good morning, Takashima-kun, this time the mission is yours. As usual, your goal is to apprehend your suspect. I won't talk, I won't talk I won't let you go, I won't let you go I won't talk, I won't talk I won't let you go, I won't let you go The outset's opening sentence is the orders recorded onto tape, You can hear it, that famous phrase that explains your orders Use only in appropriate products This card can also be used with instruments which use Do not touch the terminals To replace the battery carefully read the instruments You gave the bank account balance! (You told it!) I gave the bank account balance! (I gave it!) You gave the bank account balance! (I won't tell!) I gave the bank account balance! (You won't tell!)
Song Connections / Remixes
- The OST version of DIAMOND JEALOUSY sounds very different from the in-game version.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- DIAMOND JEALOUSY is one of the few pre-beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED songs with no video production information. Starting with IIDX RED, almost all songs with no unique video or overlays, like DIAMOND JEALOUSY, would have no video production information.
- DIAMOND JEALOUSY was added to pop'n music 9 on March 19th, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- Before pop'n music 14 FEVER!, DIAMOND JEALOUSY's character was Cyber [7-2P] and the songwheel genre was DIAMOND JEALOUSY.
- DIAMOND JEALOUSY's DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 graphics were made by Chris Won.
- Chris Won's website shows an unused background for DIAMOND JEALOUSY without the illustration of the man.
- DIAMOND JEALOUSY received new graphics in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE.
Song Production Information
As the title suggests, this is a song about "love". But I don't think anyone should feel this sort of "love". The moment a delicate heart is released, I can hear it. "Reality ... is a distant existence, far away from any other people." This is an alarm that rings through everyday existence. Feel my telepathy. Sarai rerai ...
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7 in 4th style, 1 to 7+ from 5th through 6th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onward.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings from FEVER! onward obtained from official Konami sites. Notecounts and ee'MALL ratings obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 4th style||-||5||6||-||5||6||-|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style→6th style||-||5||6||-||↓4||6||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED→14 GOLD||-||5||6||-||4||6||-|
|beatmania IIDX 4th style CS||-||5||6||-||5||6||-|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style CS||2||5||6||-||4||6||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||80 / 0||236 / 29||245 / 41||327 / 59||- / - / -||236 / 27||241 / 41||321 / 56||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX 2 DLC||N/A||4||5||8||—||4||5||8||—|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage UNIVERSE||N/A||4||5||8||—||4||5||8||—|
|pop'n music 9→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||10||14||27||-||12||17|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→20 fantasia||10||14||27||-||12||17|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||20||33||-||12||17|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS||10||14||27||-||12||17|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.