DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX)
DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX)
Composition: Naoki Maeda
Arrangement: B4 ZA BEAT
Lyrics: Terry & Argie
First Music Game Appearance: Dance Maniax
Other Music Game Appearances:
Come on everybody! And get on the floor, yeah Techno, rave It's time to make a stand N pave the way Some might say Let it go, Stay with the flow Stay on beat, Move your feet On concrete Or on the dance floor If you want more Then I'll give you more If it's too hard core Let me know I stop the show Then bring it back To be exact At 12 o'clock Rock the spot It's too damn hot They told me so DYNAMITE RAVE It's on the down low Use your inner glow To make a move Show n prove The man with the lisp Sounds so crisp When you see me on TV On the radio Here me blow I don't wanna give up We're gonna have a party Have a really great time Yeah Yeah! Just feel the beat Listen to the music and feel that beat Jump jump Do your thing This be the bomb Try to sing Narrator king Spread your wings Make your head ring to this song All night long Jack your body To this party Feel the pain When you strain Don't refrain Please don't stop until you drop I don't wanna give up We're gonna have a party Have a really great time Yeah Yeah! Just feel the beat Listen to the music and feel that beat
Song Connections / Remixes
- DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX) is a remix of DYNAMITE RAVE, from DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX.
- A different cut of DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX) appears on the Dancemania SPEED 4 album.
- In DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX-, DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX) used DYNAMITE RAVE's banner and background, and its title was displayed as the latter's title.
- In DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX- CS, DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX)'s title is stylized as DYNAMITE RAVE ( B4 ZA BEAT MIX ).
- DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX) was one of the only two CHALLENGE MODE-only charts in DDRMAX2 that was from another BEMANI series, along with HYSTERIA 2001, which first debuted in beatmania 6thMIX -THE UK UNDERGROUND MUSIC-.
- Despite originating in Dance Maniax, DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX) was not moved to the Dance Maniax folder in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME. Instead, it appears in the DDRMAX2 folder.
- DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX) received a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2. This video was carried to the arcade releases in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA and eliminates any on-screen dancers.
- An unused Single BEGINNER chart for DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX) can be found in the DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA data.
- Despite appearing in the Asian releases of DanceDanceRevolution X, DYNAMITE RAVE(B4 ZA BEAT MIX) was removed from the American/European versions of the game.
Song Production Information
The original "DYNAMITE RAVE" debuted on DanceDanceRevolution and quickly became a definitive song of the game. The new "B4 ZA BEAT MIX" heats things up wth a faster tempo and some tricky dance steps. The steps are actually a bit easier overall compared to the original song, but the increased speed of the song and some carefully placed dance steps may throw you off, so watch your timing!
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
Dance Maniax difficulty rated from 1 to 8 in the first game, and up to 9 in 2ndMIX onwards.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||99 / 0||- / -||- / -||- / -||293 / 5 / 0||- / -||- / -||- / -||280 / 8 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X (Asia)||-||-||-||-||10||-||-||-||10|
|DDRMAX2 CS JP||-||-||-||-||7||-||-||-||8|
⁑ Denotes chart is unused and cannot be accessed through normal gameplay.
|Dance Maniax→2ndMIX append JPARADISE||6||8||7||8|