Composition/Arrangement: Naoki Maeda
Lyrics: Terry & Argie
Genre: SPEED RAVE
VJ: VJ GYO (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
Composition/Arrangement: NAOKI MAEDA
Lyrics: Terry & Argie
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Composition/Arrangement: Naoki Maeda
Lyrics/Chorus: Brenda Burch
Vocals: VAL TIATIA
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X (North America/Europe)
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution X2 (Asia)
1, 2, 3, 4 Dynamite Rave! Come on everybody! (go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go) And get on the floor, yeah Techno, rave It's time to make a stand N pave the way Some might say Let it go, Stay with the flow Stay on beat, Move your feet On concrete Or on the dance floor If you want more Then I'll give you more If it's too hard core Let me know I stop the show Then bring it back To be exact At 12 o'clock Rock the spot It's too damn hot They told me so DYNAMITE RAVE It's on the down low Use your inner glow To make a move Show n prove The man with the lisp Sounds so crisp When you see me on TV On the radio Here me blow I don't wanna give up We're gonna have a party Have a really great time Yeah Yeah! Just feel the beat Listen to the music and feel that beat C'mon, get up C'mon, c'mon Let me hear ya Let me hear ya C'mon, get up C'mon, c'mon Let me hear ya Let me hear ya Jump jump Do your thing This be the bomb Try to sing Narrator king Spread your wings Make your head ring to this song All night long Jack your body To this party Feel the pain When you strain Don't refrain Please don't stop until you drop I don't wanna give up We're gonna have a party Have a really great time Yeah Yeah! Just feel the beat Listen to the music and feel that beat
Get on your feet, no holding back It's time to be on the right track Don't wait around for everyone else Do what you want, just do it yourself What do you think, who would you be What do you need, you gotta to believe There's a stage and it's calling your name Don't be shy just play the game You are a star, that's who you are Sitting around won't get you far Make it happen, just get on up Move on out of that big ol' rut Shining bright, the night is here Show them all that you have no fear Step by step, you're on your way Groovin' like a dynamite rave I know you got a dream No one else can stop it You are gonna make it Come on, you know you're set Everyone is waiting For the best show yet Mmm hmm Let's go Come on Step it up Keep moving Hey, hey, yeah yeah Hear and now, the time is right It's your turn, your star is bright You have got it goin' on Don't be shy, you can't go wrong Feeling good, don't wanna stop Time is flying by, tick tock Rhythm leaves you in a daze, Work it out like a dynamite rave I know you got a dream No one else can stop it You are gonna make it Come on, you know you're set Everyone is waiting For the best show yet
Song Connections / Remixes
- According to Naoki, DYNAMITE RAVE is part of the BRILLIANT 2U→CELEBRATE NITE→DYNAMITE RAVE trilogy.
- A portion of DYNAMITE RAVE is included in NONSTOP G from DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000. This is the only way to play DYNAMITE RAVE on that game, as it is unavailable in regular play.
- A long version of DYNAMITE RAVE, titled DYNAMITE RAVE (Long ver.), is playable in DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX.
- A eurobeat remix of DYNAMITE RAVE by Y&Co., titled DYNAMITE RAVE (super euro version), appears in ParaParaParadise.
- A faster licensed remix of DYNAMITE RAVE, titled DYNAMITE RAVE (B4 ZA BEAT MIX), appears in Dance Maniax.
- A remix of DYNAMITE RAVE by Sota Fujimori, titled DYNAMITE RAVE (Down Bird SOTA Mix), appears in DDRMAX -DanceDanceRevolution-.
- Due to licensing issues, DYNAMITE RAVE received a new set of lyrics and vocals in DanceDanceRevolution X2, as well as the non-Asian releases of DanceDanceRevolution X. Its charts were not changed.
- A portion of the new version of DYNAMITE RAVE is featured in DanceDanceRevolution (2010)'s HOTTEST PARTY 3 nonstop megamix.
- A cover of DYNAMITE RAVE by ILoveYouProject was released as a digital single in 2010.
- An arrangement of DYNAMITE RAVE is used as the title screen BGM in DanceMasters / DanceEvolution.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- DYNAMITE RAVE and END OF THE CENTURY mark Argie Phine's first appearance in BEMANI.
- DYNAMITE RAVE was used as background music in DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX's and Dancing Stage EuroMIX's scoreboard part in the demo loop.
- DYNAMITE RAVE received an EXPERT chart in ParaParaParadise 1st MIX Plus.
- DYNAMITE RAVE received a new Double MANIAC chart in DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX PLUS, replacing its old one.
- This Double MANIAC chart was later used as the Double CHALLENGE chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- B4U glorious style, DYNAMITE RAVE (Long ver.), and PARANOiA ETERNAL don't appear on the nonstop megamix of the DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- DYNAMITE RAVE received a Single BEGINNER chart in Dancing Stage EuroMIX2.
- DYNAMITE RAVE received a Single CHALLENGE chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- This chart is present in the DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX- CS data, but it is not available for regular play.
- DYNAMITE RAVE received a Double BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2.
- DYNAMITE RAVE received a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2. This video was carried to the arcade releases in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA.
- This video is played full-screen and eliminates any on-screen dancers.
- DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2 erronously credits DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX as the song's American CS game debut.
- The beatmania IIDX overlays of DYNAMITE RAVE feature DJ character Nix.
- These overlays were updated in beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED.
- DYNAMITE RAVE("AIR" Special) is one of the My GROOVE RADAR (Myグルーヴレーダー) unlockable songs in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2. To unlock it, you must play songs that have charts which focus on the AIR parameter of the GROOVE RADAR.
- As of April 10th, 2008, DYNAMITE RAVE("AIR" Special) has been unlocked for normal play.
- DYNAMITE RAVE received new graphics in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE2.
- Unused data of DYNAMITE RAVE can be found in DanceDanceRevolution Disney Channel EDITION.
- DYNAMITE RAVE received a different jacket in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3, using its old graphics rather than its new graphics from DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE2. The same jacket is used in DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY3.
- DYNAMITE RAVE received new banners in DanceDanceRevolution X2 CS and DanceDanceRevolution DANCE WARS.
- DYNAMITE RAVE is one of the three bundled songs for DanceDanceRevolution S+, along with A Brighter Day and TRUE♥LOVE (Clubstar's True Club Mix).
- DYNAMITE RAVE is the second KONAMI original song to be covered by a commercial artist, after Prince on a star.
- Since June 1st, 2017 in DanceDanceRevolution A, DYNAMITE RAVE("AIR" Special) no longer appears in the song selection screen if the player does not use an e-amusement pass.
Song Production Information
Debuting on DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX, "DYNAMITE RAVE" was one of the most frequently selected songs by players.
Be sure to check out the new challenge level steps of the song as well as the new "B4 ZA BEAT MIX" in this game as well.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7 from 3rd through 4th style, 1 to 7+ from 5th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onward.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB VER. through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
ParaParaParadise difficulty rated from 1 to 7 and 1 to 8 in ParaParaDancing. (1st through 1st MIX Plus notecounts obtained from BakaOrochi's GameFAQs guide.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 3rd style→4th style||-||4||6||N/A||-||4||6||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style→11 IIDX RED||-||4||6||N/A||-||↓3||↓5||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→16 EMPRESS||-||4||6||7||-||3||5||6||-|
|beatmania IIDX 3rd style CS||-||4||5||5||-||4||5||5||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||-||4||6||6||-||3||5||5||-|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style CS||-||4||6||6||-||3||5||5||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||110 / 0||188 / 0||269 / 0||398 / 0||362 / 6 / 0||217 / 0||250 / 0||331 / 0||327 / 0 / 0|
|Dancing Stage EuroMIX||-||5||7||9||-||5||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX PLUS→5thMIX||-||5||7||9||-||5||6||※8||-|
|DDRMAX2 location test||-||5||↓6||↓8||-||5||6||8||-|
|Dancing Stage EuroMIX2||3||5||7||9||-||5||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution US CS||※1||5||7||9||-||5||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS||-||5||7||9||-||5||6||8||-|
|Dancing Stage EuroMIX CS||-||5||7||9||-||5||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||-||5||7||9||-||5||6||8||-|
|DDRMAX2 JP CS||-||5||7||9||⁑N/A||5||6||8||⁑N/A|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME JP CS||1||5||7||9||9||5||6||8||8|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX / Dancing Stage Unleashed DLC||-||5||7||9||-||5||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 / Dancing Stage Unleashed2 DLC||N/A||5||7||9||-||5||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2 / Dancing Stage Max||1||5||7||9||9||5||6||8||8|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 / Dancing Stage Unleashed3 DLC||N/A||5||7||9||N/A||5||6||8||N/A|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4 DLC||N/A||5||7||9||N/A||5||6||8||N/A|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage UNIVERSE2 DLC||N/A||5||7||9||N/A||5||6||8||N/A|
|DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 JP CS||1||5||7||9||9||5||6||8||8|
※ Denotes that these charts are different:
- DanceDanceRevolution US CS' BEGINNER chart: total notes: 104.
- DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX PLUS' Double MANIAC chart: total notes: 327.
⁑ Denotes chart is unused and cannot be accessed through normal gameplay.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||354 / 0||476 / 0||643 / 0||- / - / -||369 / 0||508 / 0||668 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX CS||-||4||5||8||-||4||6||9||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||- / -||- / -||- / -||217 / 0 / 0||- / -||- / -||- / -||217 / 0 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 JP CS||-||-||-||-||6||-||-||-||7|
|DanceDanceRevolution X2 CS||-||-||-||-||8||-||-||-||9|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||70 / 0||129 / 0||217 / 4||304 / 6||- / - / -||139 / 4||218 / 3||287 / 3||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution X2 CS||3||5||6||10||-||5||6||10||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY3 / MUSIC FIT||2||4||6||8||-||-||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution DANCE WARS||1||3||6||※8||-||-||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart had a different notecount (total notes: 284).
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX Solo→4thMIX PLUS Solo||4||7||9|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||4||7||9|
|Notecounts / Hold Notes||- / -||182 / 1||244 / 5||408 / 49||- / -|
|ParaParaParadise 1st MIX Plus||-||3||4||7||-|