- 1 CELEBRATE NITE
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Song Production Information
- 1.6 CS Information Data
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Difficulty & Notecounts
Composition/Arrangement: Naoki Maeda
Genre: EURO GROOVE
VJ: HES (original movie by Mr.SUZUKI)
First Music Game Appearance: Dancing Stage featuring TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 8th style
- DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX PLUS
- DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000
* Try to be down on my sound, give ya the run-around and run you right out of— All alone on my own I put my nose to the grindstone From the mind to the pen to the paper back to the mind, from the m-m-m-m-mind The beat is hard as track without attack, it's a mismatch Come on babe it's party time, I like it, I like it. Come on babe it's party time, Come on and have a party. Celebrate the nite (gimme one more night) Would somebody please save my life tonight? * repeat Come on babe it's party time, I like it, I like it. Let's get together, Come on and have a party. Who do you think you are? (gimme one more night) Would somebody please save my life tonight?
Song Connections / Remixes
- According to Naoki, CELEBRATE NITE is part of the BRILLIANT 2U→CELEBRATE NITE→DYNAMITE RAVE trilogy.
- CELEBRATE NITE's rap originates from Female Rap 2, a vocal track found in Masterbits' Rhapsody sample pack.
- A portion of CELEBRATE NITE is included in NONSTOP G from DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000.
- An 8-bit arrangement of CELEBRATE NITE appears in DanceDanceRevolution GB3.
- A trance remix of CELEBRATE NITE, titled CELEBRATE NITE (EURO TRANCE STYLE), appears in DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX-.
- A remix of CELEBRATE NITE by DM Ashura, titled CELEBRATE NITE Like It's '99 Mix, appears in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4.
- A cover of CELEBRATE NITE featuring new vocals by Angie Lee, titled CELEBRATE NIGHT, appears in ダンスダンスレボリューション フルフル♪パーティー.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- A part of CELEBRATE NITE's video in Dancing Stage featuring TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON later became its background graphic in all future DanceDanceRevolution games.
- CELEBRATE NITE received new TRICK and MANIAC charts, along with a set of 6-Panels charts in DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000.
- CELEBRATE NITE received new Double TRICK and MANIAC charts in DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX PLUS.
- CELEBRATE NITE received a new set of Single TRICK and MANIAC charts in DanceDanceRevolution GB3.
- CELEBRATE NITE received a BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- CELEBRATE NITE appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR 4thMIX Pack 3.
- In DanceDanceRevolution GB3, CELEBRATE NITE runs at 143 BPM.
Song Production Information
First seen in the DDR series, and later in ParaParaParadise, I like to think of this song as part of a trilogy that goes: BRILLIANT 2U → CELEBRATE NITE → DYNAMITE RAVE. I feel that these three songs represent the hot movement of the BEMANI scene at the time, and CELEBRATE NITE is a track I like from the good old days. How many times do you think you may see this form of a song again similar to this one? Kiss me all night long. The connection of the two songs is in everyone's thoughts.
CS Information Data
"CELEBRATE NITE" by N.M.R debuted on Dance Dance Revolution KONAMIX and is one of the first club style songs from the artist. Featuring rap lyrics, catchy female vocals like "Come on baby, its party time" and smooth club beats, "CELEBRATE NITE" will have you celebrating the night away in no time. Check out the new "EURO TRANCE STYLE" remix in the Nonstop game mode.
Video Production Information
CELEBRATE NITE also includes the original ParaParaParadise video. MR. SUZUKI provided us the video for this song. Emergencies resulted in these videos being used in 6th, 7th, and 8th. Thank you all!
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 7+ in 8th and 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB VER. through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style→11 IIDX RED||-||5||6||N/A||-||5||7||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||-||5||6||7||-||5||7||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD||-||5||6||↑8||-||5||7||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD→Present||-||5||6||8||-||5||7||↑8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style CS||-||5||6||6||-||5||7||7||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||92 / 0||171 / 0||198 / 0||277 / 0||278 / 0 / 0||178 / 0||208 / 0||238 / 0||- / - / -|
|Dancing Stage featuring TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON||-||4.5||※5||※7||N/A||3.5||※8.5||※N/A||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000||-||4||6||7||-||-||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX PLUS→5thMIX||-||4||6||7||-||4||6||7||-|
|DDRMAX2 location test||-||4||6||7||-||4||↓5||↓6||-|
|Dancing Stage featuring TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON CS||-||4.5||※5||※7||N/A||3.5||※8.5||※N/A||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX||-||4||6||7||-||4||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||-||4||6||7||-||4||6||7||-|
|DDRMAX2 CS US||1||4||6||7||-||4||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution Party Collection||1||4||6||7||-||4||6||7||-|
※ These charts are different from the other charts:
- Dancing Stage featuring TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON: Single TRICK (total notes: 198 / 0), MANIAC (total notes: 233 / 0) and Double TRICK (total notes: 189 / 0) and MANIAC (total notes: 233 / 0).
- DanceDanceRevolution GB3: Single TRICK (total notes: 156 / 0) and MANIAC (total notes: 242 / 0).
|DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000||3||6||7|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX Solo→4thMIX PLUS Solo||↑4||6||↑8|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX||4||6||8|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||4||6||8|