LET THEM MOVE
Jump to navigation Jump to search
LET THEM MOVE
Song Connections / Remixes
- LET THEM MOVE's rap originates from Female Rap 2, a vocal track found on the sample CD Climax 9 Rapsody (vocals II) by Masterbits.
- A different version of LET THEM MOVE is used in DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX's and its sequel's HOW TO PLAY demo loop.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- In DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX, LET THEM MOVE was the STEP BATTLE #2 song.
- LET THEM MOVE replaced I'M THE ONE, which was the second STEP BATTLE song on the DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX location tests. Given that LET THEM MOVE's song ID is "imth", I'M THE ONE might have been an early title for LET THEM MOVE.
- LET THEM MOVE received updated graphics and new Single and Double charts in DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX, replacing its old ones.
- These charts are also used in DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX Dreamcast Edition's BONUS TRACK and SSR BONUS TRACK modes.
- LET THEM MOVE received a BEGINNER chart in Dancing Stage EuroMIX INTERNET R@NKING.
- LET THEM MOVE is one of the few Naoki Maeda songs that was removed at some point in the arcade DanceDanceRevolution series and was never revived again.
- According to Naoki in several interviews, this is because he feels ashamed of the song .
- In an interview with DDRSpot.com, Jason Enos, manager of the DanceDanceRevolution CS titles in America, tried hard to exclude the song from appearing in DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX because he was "not very pleased about" .
- In his words: "[When] they wanted to put Let Them Move on Konamix, oh my gosh, I just went nuts. I sent the poll results. I was like, "Look. See the poll results? Let Them Move? Rank: Zero! Bottom of the list! Please do not include!" I just told them to please not include this song in there. Everyone hates this song. Do not put it in there. They wanted to put it in for the training, because it's a real easy song, and since it was going to be in training, they thought it would have been stupid not to make it a selectable song. Okay, well I can understand that, but I told them, "Can we just get something else besides that song?" But no, they kinda like that song. No one else likes it though. That song, I'm not very pleased about. Then again, I don't [want] any people ever selecting that song in the public".
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from the original game to 2ndMIX rated from 1 to 8 and 2ndMIX CLUB through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||56 / 0||112 / 0||161 / 0||- / - / -||101 / 0||143 / 0||- / -||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX Dreamcast Edition||-||1||2||4||-||2||3||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||69 / 0||107 / 0||150 / 0||198 / 0||- / - / -||110 / 0||126 / 0||165 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX→4thMIX PLUS||-||3||6||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|Dancing Stage EuroMIX→EuroMIX2||1||3||6||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX Dreamcast Edition||-||3||6||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS||-||3||6||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution CS NA||1||3||6||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|Dancing Stage EuroMIX CS||1||3||6||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||-||3||6||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX Solo→4thMIX PLUS Solo||3||6||7|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||3||6||7|