Artist: T-HEY and TANEKO
Lyrics: T-HEY, TANEKO
pop'n music Character: ちぇるみん [usa]
pop'n CG design: mayo
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- ドッペルゲンガー marks Taihei's debut in BEMANI.
- TANEKO is the vocalist of the Japanese band Wakusei abnormal (惑星アブノーマル).
- On the pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 location tests, ドッペルゲンガー's character was kurumi [9-1P].
- ドッペルゲンガー was one of the qualifying round songs in the The 6th KONAMI Arcade Championship for pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢's Women's Group.
Song Production Information
I am T-HEY, or Taihei.
Usually, I perform live in the jazz band Karasu wa masshiro.
Although I sometimes composed my own songs for bands, the first thing I thought this time when I was asked to make a pop'n song, is to make it catchy and high difficulty!!
Go for it! High difficulty level! Those were my thoughts (laughs)
Because I have played BEMANI in the past. I planned a bit about how to make a song with a high degree of difficulty.
Meanwhile, I contacted TANEKO, who was bothered by her doppelganger until a while ago, to sing with "doppelganger" as the concept!
When I told some pop'n players that "I'm making a song", they asked me on a rainy day "please make a modern song with a sparkling cute feeling!".
I will make more and more in the future!!!
"Doppelganger" is a song that T-hey made based on a doppelganger story that actually happened to me, and while I am pretentiously picky and usually only sing my own songs, this time I was able to singfully playfully as it would be with my favorite song.
The biggest challenge for me was to tell how "cheerily" or "cute" would my voice tone have to be due to a stubborn habit that I have, but thanks to the cuteness of Cherumin, Doppelganger was completed without any problems.
T-hey and TANEKO will be working on even more interesting productions. I will try as long as I can.
Hope to see you soon!
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||8||24||39||44||19||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.