Artist: Mutsuhiko Izumi
Composition/Arrangement/Guitars/Bass/Other Instruments & Programming: Mutsuhiko Izumi
First Music Game Appearance: GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Fairy Tales is the first song of the MODEL FT series of songs.
- Versions of Fairy Tales without guitars, bass, or drums can be found on the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania V Musician's Room "JAM" Collection album, a bonus gift that was included with the first pressing of GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V CS.
- A rearrangement of Fairy Tales, with more emphasis on orchestra, appears on Mutsuhiko Izumi's third album, Third.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Fairy Tales is GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V's ENCORE STAGE. The song is accessed by earning 95%-97% Perfects on 鬼姫, ancient breeze, or White tornado on EXTRA STAGE, up to the highest difficulty tier played on EXTRA STAGE. It can be unlocked in Standard mode by earning 1000 Skill Points.
- Fairy Tales is Mutsuhiko Izumi's first ENCORE STAGE unrelated to the MODEL DD series. This is mentioned by him in the song comments.
- Fairy Tales' video features characters from previous videos by Mocchy, such as the rabbit from ジェットにんぢん and the girl and pig from jet coaster☆girl. This is referenced in Mocchy's video comments.
- Fairy Tales was performed at THE GITADO LIVE -BEMANI 10th Anniversary memorial event- concert in 2007.
- Fairy Tales is available as an ENCORE STAGE in GuitarFreaksXG2 & DrumManiaXG2 as part of the Group Wai-Wai Campaign (May 23rd, 2011), for groups consisting of at least 4 members. Fairy Tales is accessed by earning 85.00 achievement ratio on 万華鏡 as EXTRA STAGE, up to the highest difficulty tier played on EXTRA STAGE.
- Fairy Tales is available in コナステ GITADORA as part of the コナステ GITADORA HISTORYパック vol.6.
Song Production Information
"I don't want dark songs! I want to make bright songs!", I pressed.
So, the "MODEL DD series", which is loved and hated for its dark and esoteric sound, is taking a break this time. Instead(?) I created this song with the theme of "Fairies of the midnight light". It's a hard and light song with a classical taste.
I love the fairies that appear in the game clip, they are so cute! It was worth all the pressing, right?
Video Production Information
The theme is a "Parade in the night sky".
I was so happy to be asked to participate after a long time that I felt like I could do (and did?) whatever I wanted.
That girl who was loved by everyone, and a bunny who seems to be "grinning" with nostalgia...
Anyway, I've been fluttering and flapping around (laughs)
They are really happy to be able to appear in such a wonderful song!
Difficulty & Notecounts
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF/DM V CS||39||58||86||42||56||62||44||47||50||45||60||67|
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↓2.90||↓5.35||↓6.95||↑8.00||↓2.35||↓5.25||↓6.40||↑7.75||↓2.60||↓4.65||↑6.65||↑8.65|
|Mutsuhiko Izumi's MODEL FT series of songs|
|Fairy Tales - MODEL FT2 - MODEL FT2 Miracle Version - MODEL FT3 - MODEL FT4|