Feeling of love
feeling of love
Artist: youhei shimizu
Composition/Arrangement: youhei shimizu
Lyrics/Vocals: Argie Phine
Mixing Engineer: MITSUYASU KANEKO
Genre: HOUSE (ハウス)
pop'n music Character: Mary [2-2P]
pop'n music Background: Votum stellarum (pop'n music 10)
Movie: MORO (beatmania), VJ GYO (beatmania IIDX)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania III
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania THE FINAL
- beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS
- DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME
- pop'n music 10 (ee'MALL 2nd avenue)
Right now baby , here is the deal This love that you feel , it's got to be real I keep seeing these days going by It's time for no more lies But I'm so lucky to finally meet A men who makes my heart skip a beat I just want this feeling never to end Maybe if you see That no more time can pass us by It's got to be just you and me No more time for all these lies It's true this feeling - Is a feeling of love A wonderful thing , like the heavens above Sometimes it's crazy , the way that I feel A thing - I can't explain I get so happy From the smile on your face Your twinkling eyes It makes me so high Try to describe it It's a won-derful feeling of love
Song Connections / Remixes
- A Eurobeat remix of feeling of love by VENTURA, titled Feeling of love -super euro version-, can be found in ParaParaParadise 1st MIX Plus.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- feeling of love is the first and only song composed by Youhei Shimizu in BEMANI that features a vocalist.
- feeling of love being crossed over also marks his first appearance in the arcade DanceDanceRevolution series.
- feeling of love's actual BPM is 136.21.
- On the beatmania III // new songs collection original soundtrack, feeling of love's title was changed to A feeling of love.
- feeling of love's DanceDanceRevolution graphics were made by moroEX.
- feeling of love could be unlocked to pop'n music 10 from February 17th, 2004 to February 24th, 2004 via ee'MALL 2nd avenue.
- It was later added to pop'n music 10 on February 25th, 2004 via ee'MALL 2nd avenue.
- Before pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE, feeling of love's songwheel genre was feeling of love (with the exception of pop'n music 11 CS).
- feeling of love received new graphics and a Double BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4.
- feeling of love was still present in the location test of DanceDanceRevolution X, with its new foot ratings.
- feeling of love is one of the eight revived beatmania songs that can be found in beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS.
Song Production Information
I placed particular emphasis on making the chords and melodies in this track linger in your ears. It's aimed at Japanese people (laughter).
I wanted to stand out in some way with this song, as I'm always centering my work around sound programming, so I used a lot of chords that Japanese people would favor, really piling on the flattery. I like it too, after all.
In the game, the part in the last half determines whether you pass or fail. When you think of it as "drums + piano backing," this difficult part becomes actually quite simple.
Naturally, I cleared it on my first try. What else would you expect?
CS Information Data
You have unlocked the song "feeling of love" by youhei shimizu. Combining the feelings of love songs with pop and house music, "feeling of love" actually features mixed feelings all in one song. Be careful, it is not easy to overcome the feelings of love.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania difficulty rated from 1 to 9.
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
beatmania III difficulty rated from 1 to 6 in beatmania III, and 1 to 9 from APPEND CORE REMIX onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from KANI KANI CRAB, Pop'n Music Fever and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania III→III THE FINAL||3||5||-||3||5||-|
|beatmania THE FINAL||3||5||-||↑4||↑7||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||-||2||6||9||-||4||5||8||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||100 / 0||169 / 9||216 / 11||307 / 14||- / - / -||133 / 14||217 / 12||296 / 6||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution X location test||2||6||8||9||-||5||8||10||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||1||4||5||7||-||4||5||7||-|
|DDRMAX2 CS NA||1||4||5||7||-||4||5||7||-|
|pop'n music 10→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||11||20||30||-||13||14|
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE→16 PARTY♪||11||20||30||-||13||14|
|pop'n music 11 CS||11||20||30||-||13||14|