Ganbare Goemon medley
Composition: KONAMI Kukeiha Club
Arrangement: Hiroki Koga
pop'n music Genre: GOEMON (ゴエモン)
pop'n music Character: GOEMON 
pop'n CG design: あまもん。 (character design), Atsushi Tsujimoto (animation)
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 12 いろは
Other Music Game Appearances:
- Toy's March 2
- ポップンリズミン コナミゲームパック1
Song Connections / Remixes
- がんばれゴエモンメドレー is an arranged medley of songs from the Famicom game Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri douchuu (がんばれゴエモン!からくり道中). This game was the first in the Ganbare Goemon (がんばれゴエモン) series, starting what was formerly one of KONAMI's flagship franchises in Japan.
- The songs, in order of appearance: 御用だ！&メインBGM→地下通路BGM→城内&ハリーアップ!BGM→ステージクリアBGM.
- A medley of songs from the same game using the original Famicom sounds, titled がんばれゴエモン！からくり道中 メドレー, is available in jubeat plus, jubeat plus (Android) and REFLEC BEAT plus as a Gift.
- Another Ganbare Goemon medley by 96, titled がんばれゴエモン ～ ビーストメドレー ～, appears in BeatStream アニムトライヴ.
- がんばれゴエモンメドレー is a hidden song in pop'n music 12 いろは. To unlock it:
- On any non-FINAL STAGE, enter the following code on the song selection screen: 4466373728. You'll hear a sound effect ("Goyoda!") if done correctly.
- Clear either CATS (CAT'S EYE) or ルパン三世 (ルパン三世のテーマ'78) with a border clear - just one red bar in the GOOD side of the gauge.
- がんばれゴエモンメドレー will be available to play on your next STAGE.
- In pop'n music 12 いろは CS, がんばれゴエモンメドレー can be unlocked via the Natsu (Summer) scroll.
- Fellow Ganbare Goemon character Ebisumaru appears in GOEMON's FEVER Win animation.
- GOEMON does not have a 2P color.
- An unused 2P color for GOEMON can be found in the pop'n music Character Guide: a yellow-haired Goemon. This is a reference to the first Nintendo 64 Goemon game, Ganbare Goemon: Neo Momoyama Bakufu no Odori (known as Mystical Ninja starring Goemon in the U.S.). In it, Goemon could activate a special ability later in the game that turned his hair yellow, allowing him to move blocks he couldn't otherwise.
- GOEMON's LOSE animation, which features him in a boiling pot, is a reference to how the real-life thief he was based on, Ishikawa Goemon, died.
- In the pop'n music series, がんばれゴエモンメドレー HYPER and 7-Button HYPER chart notecount is 573, a reference to the KONAMI number.
- がんばれゴエモンメドレー received an EASY chart on December 12th, 2012 in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- Despite its appearance in Toy's March, がんばれゴエモンメドレー was not in the BEMANI category until pop'n music éclale.
Delivery boy, delivery boy! The legendary gentleman thief creates his debut! Goe-goe with everyone!
Song Production Information
Birthdate: July 30th
It is patronage of patronage!
The world's gentleman thief, Goemon-sama appears in this chapter!
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Easy||Normal||Hyper||EX||Normal||Hyper||5B Hyper||7 Button||7B Hyper|
|pop'n music 12 いろは→14 FEVER!||13||14||27||35||16||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE→20 fantasia||13||14||27||↑37||16||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※9||20||33||43||16||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||13||14||27||35||16||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||13||14||27||35||16||21||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable||※9||14||27||37||16||-||12||14||27|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the corresponding AC chart:
- pop'n music Sunny Park EASY chart: the notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 194).
- pop'n music portable 5-Buttons NORMAL chart: total notes: 194.