Jump to navigation Jump to search
Song Connections / Remixes
- The SOUND VOLTEX version of HAELEQUIN is shorter and has a different arrangement, compared to the original BMS one. The BMS version is credited to just orangentle.
- A remaster of the original BMS version, titled HAELEQUIN (Original Remaster), appears in SEGA's music game CHUNITHM.
- A self-remix of HAELEQUIN, titled HAELEQUIN the faith of truth, appears on the GROUNDBREAKING BOF2012 free release.
- A long version of HAELEQUIN, titled HAELEQUIN (Extended ver.), appears on Yu_Asahina's first instrumental album, HAELEQUIN/HAELEQ∩INZ.
- A remix of HAELEQUIN by ke-ji, titled HAELEQUIN ～Knights of the Round～, also appears on HAELEQUIN/HAELEQ∩INZ.
- Another remix of HAELEQUIN by Sta, titled HAELEQUIN (Sta's Organik City Orkest), also appears on HAELEQUIN/HAELEQ∩INZ.
- A sequel to HAELEQUIN, titled HAELEQ∩INZ, also appears on HAELEQUIN/HAELEQ∩INZ.
- Another sequel to HAELEQUIN, titled HAELE III ～Angel Worlds～, appears in SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS.
- HAELEQUIN is a song part of the SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- Production Confirmation Commemorative Original Song Contest (SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- 制作決定記念 オリジナル楽曲コンテスト). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- on August 2nd, 2013.
- HAELEQUIN originates from THE BMS OF FIGHTERS 2012 -Ein neuer Heiliger Krieg- BMS contest.
- It was part of the same submitted group of BMS songs (Memoirs) as Lieselotte.
- Its BMS genre is Dissociative Identity Disorder, a term to define multiple personality disorders.
- According to Yu_Asahina, HAELEQUIN was originally named HARLEQUIN.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH to III GRAVITY WARS difficulty rated from 1 to 16, and 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|SOUND VOLTEX II→III||5||11||15||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||5||11||↑17||-||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||5||11||17||-||-|