Just you wait!
Just you wait!
Composition/Arrangement: Tomonori Ikeda
Vocals: Yoko Aramaki
pop'n music Genre: BLUES ROCK (ブルースロック)
pop'n music Character: PATTY 
pop'n CG design: shio (character design), Atsushi Tsujimoto (animation)
First Music Game Appearence: pop'n music 12 いろは
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Break down まさか冗談じゃない 休んでる暇はない Slow down したら横断できない こんなはずじゃないのに Get down 誰か診断してよ やる気も自信もない Feel down なぜか判断できない 指し示す標識も森の中 Get up Just you wait! Get up Just you wait! Oh lord! Don't leave, Give me the power! Nobody knows you when you're down and out I will try to get up myself Knock down だけは冗談じゃない あきらめたりはしない Count down 今は銃弾込めて 撃ち放す時を待っている
Song Connections / Remixes
- Just you wait! marks the last appearance to date of Tomonori Ikeda in BEMANI.
- Both Just you wait! and MY mark Yoko Aramaki's debut on the pop'n music series.
- Chronologically, Just you wait! marks her first appearance (see below trivia).
- Just you wait! marks rival character PATTY's second appearance in the series, the first being This way.
- Unlike This way, Just you wait! is still in the arcade pop'n music series, making it currently her only song as a rival character in the arcades.
- According to wac, Just you wait! was recorded almost two years before its debut for pop'n music 10, but was not put in the game. This explains why Tomonori's comments mention his last appearance being pop'n stage instead of pop'n music 10.
- Had it appeared then, it would have marked Yoko Aramaki's first song in BEMANI.
- wac also notes that Just you wait! was one of three songs that were scrapped from pop'n music 10, and that one of the two other songs was already added to pop'n music 11.
An uncontrollable emotion that exhausts and burns me. Oppression, violence and freedom, 60's love rock.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 12 いろは→20 fantasia||8||17||29||-||12||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||23||35||-||12||-|
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||8||17||29||-||12||-|