KISS KISS KISS
Also, not to be confused with Kiss Kiss.
KISS KISS KISS
Artist: NAOKI feat. SHANTI
Composition/Arrangement: NAOKI MAEDA
Lyrics/Vocals: Shanti Snyder
Genre: HYPER EUROBEAT (ハイパーユーロビート)
pop'n music Character: Elle [4-2P]
pop'n music Background: WITHOUT YOU AROUND (pop'n music 5)
Jacket design: moroEX
First Music Game Appearance: Dance Maniax 2ndMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania THE FINAL / beatmania III THE FINAL
- DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME
- pop'n music 10 (ee'MALL 2nd avenue)
Leave, I'm not gonna stop you (Stop you...) But before you go, hurt me so I can forget you Say it wasn't love, say I was a fool Anything to tear me apart Why do you care? Why do you smile? Why are you holding me now? Kiss, kiss, kiss Kissing you one more time before... You walk out that door Wishing behind these lips, "Oh baby, please stay" (Please stay) Letting go of me, looking at the street Thought I could handle this moment But your love was good, so, so-so good And it's too much to lose Miss, miss, miss Missing you as you turn around Walking out that door My heart is crying out, "Oh baby, don't go" (Don't go) No, I won't tell you so Or that I love you, no... I'm gonna let you go Goodbye...
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of KISS KISS KISS by B4 ZA BEAT, titled Kiss Kiss Kiss -super euro version-, appears in ParaParaParadise 1st MIX Plus.
- An instrumental version of KISS KISS KISS appears in the video inside KI・SE・KI, from BeForU's single of the same name.
- Another remix of KISS KISS KISS by DJ Command, titled KISS KISS KISS 秋葉工房 MIX, appears in DanceDanceRevolution X2.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Along with BAILA! BAILA! and Quickening, KISS KISS KISS was one of the last Dance Maniax crossovers in the original beatmania series.
- KISS KISS KISS is Shanti Snyder's only original song in BEMANI.
- In beatmania III THE FINAL, KISS KISS KISS' genre was misspelled as HAPPY BIGBEAT on the song selection screen due to a bug.
- beatmania III THE FINAL's HDD data shows it under the correct genre of HYPER EUROBEAT, though. 
- KISS KISS KISS could be unlocked to pop'n music 10 from December 17th, 2003 via ee'MALL 2nd avenue.
- Before pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE, KISS KISS KISS' songwheel genre was KISS KISS KISS.
- KISS KISS KISS was mistakenly categorized under the DanceDanceRevolution section of the ee'MALL category in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE and pop'n music 16 PARTY♪. This was fixed in pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE, when it was moved to the Dance Maniax section of the BEMANI category, due the removal of the ee'MALL category.
- KISS KISS KISS has never been on a CS pop'n music release.
- KISS KISS KISS received a Double BEGINNER chart and new graphics in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4.
- KISS KISS KISS appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR EXTREME Pack 2.
- KISS KISS KISS appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution (PS3), in the DDR SuperNOVA2 Greatest Hits pack.
Song Production Information
This song, which has a very ballad-like sound, was originally made for Dance Maniax 2ndMIX.
I came up with the song's motifs by playing the piano and singing along.
Also, out of all the songs in my HYPER EUROBEAT series, it's the only one that hadn't been in beatmania.
There's also an unreleased version sung by one of my mainstay vocalists.
There may be a day where I unveil it somewhere.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania difficulty rated from 1 to 9.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
Dance Maniax difficulty rated from 1 to 9 in 2ndMIX onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from KANI KANI CRAB and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania THE FINAL||4||6||-||4||5||-|
|beatmania III THE FINAL||4||6||-||4||6||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||107 / 0||199 / 1||243 / 7||332 / 31||- / - / -||167 / 14||226 / 19||332 / 19||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||1||4||5||8||-||4||5||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2 CS NA/EU||1||4||5||8||-||4||5||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution (PS3) / New Moves DLC||2||4||6||8||-||-||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution DANCE WARS||4||5||6||12||-||-||-||-||-|
|Dance Maniax 2ndMIX→2ndMIX append JPARADISE||4||6||4||6|
|pop'n music 10→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||14||16||26||-||16||17|
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE→20 fantasia||14||16||26||-||16||17|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||22||32||-||16||17|