MARIA (I believe... )
MARIA (I believe... )
Artist: NAOKI feat.PAULA TERRY
Composition/Arrangement: Naoki Maeda
Lyrics/Vocals: Paula Terry
Length: 1:57 (beatmania IIDX), 1:22 (DanceDanceRevolution)
VJ: F-FLY (beatmania IIDX), ? (DanceDanceRevolution)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 9th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
Believe Ohhhh Believe... Don't be sad Cause it can't be that bad There's nothing to fear Your broken heart will mend And new love will come to you, shining through Look, look at the stars And you've got to visualize There's someone to heal your heart I know it's really true I know they are waiting Baby, waiting only, only for you Just have faith, keep your head up And won't you go for it Believe in your dreams Cause you can make them come true Just let yourself go You've got to believe That happy times will come, just wait and see Please just remember When you're feeling down and blue There is some who, wishing for Someone just like you Believe in your dreams The world is waiting for you It's all up to you You've got to believe It will be okay, another day Believe in your dreams Life is not what it seems Just try to believe Just make up your mind Love will take you there, take you there
Song Connections / Remixes
- The DanceDanceRevolution series uses a shorter version of MARIA (I believe... ).
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution series, MARIA (I believe... )'s title and artist were slightly changed to MARIA(I believe...) and NAOKI feat. PAULA TERRY respectively.
- Before DanceDanceRevolution X2, its title was shown with a space between title and subtitle, as MARIA (I believe...).
- MARIA(I believe...) received a unique video in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 7+ in 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style→11 IIDX RED||-||4||7||N/A||-||4||7||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||-||4||7||8||-||4||↑8||9||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→Present||-||4||↑8||↑9||-||4||8||9||-|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style CS||2||4||7||7||-||4||7||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||4||8||9||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||96 / 5||132 / 28||202 / 12||277 / 10||- / - / -||131 / 28||202 / 14||278 / 14||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2 / Dancing Stage Max||1||4||6||7||-||4||6||7||-|