Jump to navigation Jump to search
pop'n music Character: odile [17-1P]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- メンテナンス物語 was one of the three songs on the pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 location test with Long pop-kun notes, alongside 君の音とAuftakt and 夢を絆ぐ亜麻色.
- メンテナンス物語 marks the first time that odile is used as the rival character for a KONAMI original song in pop'n music.
- Despite that pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE's odile is used in メンテナンス物語, odile received a new portrait and can be selected as a new character in the pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 character category.
- メンテナンス物語 was one of the qualifying round songs in the The 6th KONAMI Arcade Championship for pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢's Women's Group.
- メンテナンス物語 is available in pop'n music Lively as part of the pop'n music Lively Music Pack vol.9 (pop'n music Lively 楽曲パック vol.9).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Pop'n Music Fever.)
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||191 / 18||382 / 17||770 / 23||1219 / 30||446||-|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||13||23||40||47||25||-|
|pop'n music Lively||13||23||40||47||-||-|