Genre: TOKYO STYLE SPEEDCORE
VJ: BEMANI Designers "いそにん"
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- ONIGOROSHI is the ARC SCORE.VI song of beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage's ARC SCORE EXTRA STAGE system. It can be played from May 23rd, 2019. Its theme is SPADA.
- When playing ONIGOROSHI in ARC SCORE, the frame switches to a design based on beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA's own frame.
- At 400 BPM, ONIGOROSHI has the fastest constant BPM of any song in the beatmania IIDX series.
- It is the only m1dy song in BEMANI to use its actual BPM, as opposed to being halved for gameplay purposes.
- ONIGOROSHI is the first m1dy song to not be apart of a default songlist.
- It's also his first song to not have his artist name in the title.
- ONIGOROSHI is the first song under the SPEEDCORE genre to have ANOTHER charts rated Level 12 since 卑弥呼 from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS.
- ONIGOROSHI is Japanese for "demon slayer".
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||597 / 28 / 4||1107 / 25 / 7||1541 / 8 / 26||-||584 / 28 / 4||1107 / 26 / 7||1503 / 8 / 27||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||6||10||⁂12||-||6||10||⁂12||-|
⁂ Denotes that this chart uses Hell Charge Notes/Hell Backspin Scratches as opposed to its other difficulties.
|8th style||XENON II 〜TOMOYUKIの野望〜|
|SIRIUS||Red. by Jack Trance|
|3rd style||COSMIC CYBER|
|FINAL||GO OVER WITH GLARE -ROOTAGE 26-|