Jump to navigation Jump to search
Composition: lapix & Ryu☆, kors k, DJ Mass, M-Project, GUHROOVY
Genre: MEGA MIX
Movie: Taiyo Yamamoto
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- & Intelligence takes much inspiration from Flash Back 90's from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS, sharing the same genre as well as a similar music structure and many of the same vocal samples.
- & Intelligence briefly samples naughty girl@Queen's Palace and Mind Mapping, both from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS.
- It also uses the "close your eyes" sample that was also used in 3y3s, as well as other samples from ALL I NEED YOUR LOVE and Colorful Cookie, also from EMPRESS.
- & Intelligence is the ARC SCORE.V song of beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage's ARC SCORE EXTRA STAGE system. It can be played from April 11th, 2019. Its theme is EMPRESS.
- When playing & Intelligence in ARC SCORE, the frame switches to a design based on beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS's own frame.
- From February 6th, 2020, its charts can be purchased in beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE via トーンディスチャージャー.
- As of beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER, it is available by default.
- lapix briefly appears in & Intelligence's video, mimicking kors k's pose in Flash Back 90's.
- The notecount for the Single ANOTHER chart, 1623, might be referencing both beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS, the style which & Intelligence is designed to represent, and beatmania IIDX 23 copula, the style in which lapix contributed his first KONAMI original song for the beatmania IIDX series.
- & Intelligence is the first song in the ARC SCORE EXTRA STAGE system whose artist does not correspond to a style they composed/debuted in.
- & Intelligence was added to beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE on December 9th, 2020.
- & Intelligence is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020) as part of beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.17.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts taken from BEMANIWiki 2nd and TexTage.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||594 / 14 / 1||1112 / 14 / 2||1623 / 28 / 1||-||603 / 16 / 1||1129 / 20 / 2||1600 / 28 / 2||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||-||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|8th style||XENON II ～TOMOYUKIの野望～|
|SIRIUS||Red. by Jack Trance|
|3rd style||COSMIC CYBER|
|FINAL||GO OVER WITH GLARE -ROOTAGE 26-|