Composition: Hachidai Nakamura
Original Artist: 中村八大
Album: 中村八大作品集~上を向いて歩こう (1999)
pop'n music Genre: SHOUTEN (笑点)
pop'n music Character: Nyami [TV&ANIME-SHOUTEN]
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 6
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A chiptune version of 笑点テーマ arranged by Jimmy Weckl appears in KONAMI's 1990 Japan-only puzzle game Moai-kun (モアイくん) for the Nintendo Famicom. It plays in every odd-leveled song in the game.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- 笑点テーマ is one of the main themes of the Japanese TV comedy show Shouten.
- Before pop'n music 9, the songwheel genre of 笑点テーマ was ショウテン.
- 笑点テーマ's charts were made by wac.
- wac mentions in the song commentary that he had a hard time finding a CD with 笑点テーマ on it for reference when making its charts. He eventually found it on a CD collection of Hachidai Nakamura's work titled Hachidai Song Collection.
- wac also notes that he spent 8,888 yen on the collection.
- 笑点テーマ has never been on an original soundtrack.
- An updated, unused banner for 笑点テーマ can be found in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 6||4||7||16||21||※N/A||-|
|pop'n music 7||?||7||16||↑25||※16||-|
|pop'n music 8||9||↑8||16||25||7||16|
|pop'n music 9||↓7||↓7||16||25||7||16|
|pop'n music 10→15 ADVENTURE||7||7||↑20||↑26||7||16|
|pop'n music Best Hits!||7||7||16||25||-||-|
※ The notecount of this chart correspond to the later HYPER chart of Battle Mode.