Jump to navigation Jump to search
you can do anything you want let me go and get what I want get your body dancing tonight just dance! come! this way! now! oh～ you can do anything you want let me go and get what I want get your body dancing tonight move your body you love it
Song Connections / Remixes
- south is a sequel to NORTH, from beatmania APPEND GOTTAMIX2 ~Going Global~.
- A long version of south, titled south (Full version), appears on the DanceDanceRevolution Original Soundtrack Vol.1 album.
- south is Heigo Tani's first BEMANI song since EVO66 back in beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED.
- south's CHALLENGE charts could be unlocked from October 31st, 2013 to November 25th, 2013 by KONAMI Arcade Championship 2013 players.
- In DanceDanceRevolution (2014), these charts could be unlocked from October 16th, 2014, to November 13th, 2014 as part of the 鬼のEXTRA ATTACK (Oni no EXTRA ATTACK) event.
- south's Double CHALLENGE chart is notorious for being the first one to feature normal arrows occuring simultaneously with Shock Arrows. The game, however, did not count these arrows as part of the combo until an update in October 15th, 2014.
- As of July 16th, 2015, these charts can be unlocked again via EXTRA ATTACK.
- From December 17th, 2015 onwards, these charts have been automatically unlocked for all players.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||90 / 0||157 / 7||211 / 15||291 / 29||240 / 14 / 52||147 / 1||211 / 16||266 / 75||205 / 27 / 50|