Composition/Arrangement/Drums/Other Instruments & Programming: TOMOSUKE
Lyrics/Vocals: Midori Kimura
Guitar: Naruhi Inaba
E.Guitar: Kozo Nakamura
Flugelhorns: Hideyuki Ono
Recording Engineer: Akira Goshima
First Music Game Appearance: GUITARFREAKS 6thMIX & drummania 5thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
One sunny day, his smile caught me Ever since, I've been thinking him That makes me happy I want to be a cloud in blue sky And never let him go Everything he wants, I give him "Every day" I want to meet him! I don't like rainy days, do you think so? Under the sun shining gold Like a merry-go-round, Go round and round around his light It's me like him, so again.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Sunflower Girl is the second song of TOMOSUKE's "Girl" series of songs.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Sunflower Girl marks the first appearance of vocalist Midori Kimura in BEMANI.
- Sunflower Girl is unlockable in GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V by reaching the fourth floor of the GITADO TOWER.
- Sunflower Girl received a new banner in GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V.
- Sunflower Girl's DanceDanceRevolution graphics were made by Takahiro Nakajima.
- Sunflower Girl can be unlocked in GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE from March 15th to April 4th, 2017 as part of the Gen-ni & OTOBEAR no wakuteka! Whiteday2 (弦にぃ＆オトベアのわくテカ！Whiteday2) event.
- In GITADORA Matixx, it could be unlocked by obtaining 20 points on the Third Part of the Rettou juudan kouyou challenge! (列島縦断 紅葉ちゃれんじ!) event, from November 15th to December 12th, 2017.
- From February 13th, 2018, it could be unlocked from GITADORA Matixx to HIGH-VOLTAGE by clearing it in Deluxe Mode.
- As of GITADORA FUZZ-UP, it is available by default.
- Sunflower Girl received a new jacket in GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE.
- Sunflower Girl is available in コナステ GITADORA as part of the コナステ GITADORA HISTORYパック vol.2.
Song Production Information
Come to think of it, it seems that there was no guitar pop until now. I made this song with a pop and sweety feeling, while keeping an acoustic style..
The vocalist, Midori, is a cute girl with a short cut (hence the artist name of this song). She is friends with OrangeLounge's vocalist, Sizu-X, and the two of them once played in a band.
This song's strings and chord progression are really unique, and I believe that fans of this style of music will love it.
Musician's Room 3
Have you ever played MAMBO before? Do you know the song "Sci-Fi Girl"? When I wrote "Sci-Fi Girl", I thought of making a trilogy of songs in a "~Girl" series. As the name implies, "Sci-Fi Girl" is based on the motif of a girl who appears in science fiction (Sci-Fi), and the sound is retro and psychedelic. And so, "Sunflower Girl" is based on the music associated with the word "Sunflower", which is guitar pop for young people. What does that imply then?? Where is the other Girl????
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and GITADORA Rating Sources.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||68 / 3||99 / 8||143 / 21||228 / 11||- / - / -||100 / 9||139 / 22||226 / 12||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 / Dancing Stage Unleashed3||N/A||2||4||6||-||3||4||7||-|
Other charts not shown on the above table:
- DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 / Dancing Stage Unleashed3 Double BEGINNER chart: Total notes: 67 / 3.
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF8/dm7 power-up ver.||↓12||↓37||56||↓13||↓15||26||↓23||↓25||-||-||-||-|
|GF/DM MASTERPIECE GOLD||24||36||54||18||28||34||23||24||-||-||-||-|
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||1.80||3.30||4.70||5.80||1.40||2.50||4.00||5.60||1.50||3.00||4.10||5.50|
|TOMOSUKE's Girl series of songs|
|Main Songs||Sci-Fi Girl - Sunflower Girl - jet coaster☆girl|
|Remixes||jet coaster☆girl sasakure.UK tRiCkStAr Remix - jet coaster☆girl～まり花edition～|