Talk:Kimi to watashi no ongaku
UPDATE - I was able to make out some of the song's lyrics, mostly just random words and the following phrases:
- ひさしぶりご機嫌いかが (Hisashiburi gokigen ikaga, "Long time no see! How are you?")
- ハイテンポなメロディー (HIGH TEMPO na MELODY)
- ストーリーキミに響きキミとワタシのオンガク (STORY kimi ni hibiki kimi to watashi no ongaku)
- "This is a wiki, and a wiki records things, not speculations."
How many edits have we made on this wiki in a song's trivia page that features "this song/artist is speculated be *someone*, due to sounding like *song*"? I find it hypocritical to take my trivia down but these three pages get to keep theirs up, among others. --M.B. (talk) 11:56, 3 July 2017 (UTC)
- I do not manage the whole wiki, I just saw what's changed and edited this wiki in my opinion and my way, just like everyone else. This is how a wiki work. In my opinion, if the trivia of these three pages are speculations, they should also be taken down, too. Just keep the trivia until we find out a fair solution. I hope we could make this wiki better through this. --DJwolf (talk) 14:41, 3 July 2017 (UTC)