Tsuminagara... to kanojo wa ifu
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics/Vocals/All Instruments & Drum Programming: Asaki
Recording Engineer: Yuei Uematsu, Jimmy Weckl
First Music Game Appearance: GUITARFREAKS 8thMIX & drummania 7thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
煌々と月明かり 雪の降る、それはそれは美しき桜でありまシタ ｢真ッ赤ナ鏡ト唇交渉｣ うれし夜 おかし夜 36.7度の波打ち際 白昼夢に摘んだお花などいかが? ゆらり ひらり 舞う桜を 紅代わりにして 契りましょう ホラ...白い顔に残した 逆さま配列 忘れぬよう、鉛で瞼開いて ...一ツ...二ツ...三ツ...四ツ積ンデハ貴方ノ為ニ...
koukou to tsukiakari yuki no furu, sore wa sore wa utsukushiki sakura de arimashita "makka na kagami to kuchibiru koushou" ureshi yoru okashi yoru sanjuuroku-ten nana do no namiuchigiwa hakuchuumu ni tsumanda wo hana nado ika ga? yurari hirari mau sakura wo beni gawari ni shite chigiri mashou hora... shiroi kao ni nokoshita sakasama hairetsu wasurenu you, namari de mabuta hiraita ...hitotsu...futatsu...mittsu...yottsu tsunde wa anata no tame ni...
煌々と月明かり 雪の降る、それはそれは美しき桜でありまシタ ｢真ッ赤ナ鏡ト唇交渉｣ うれし夜 おかし夜 36.7度の波打ち際 白昼夢に摘んだお花などいかが? みなさま あれ ごらんあれ クスッ...クチビルむにゅむにゅと 空にはたくさんの足→交換しましょう 瞼閉じて耳塞ぐ (転がる赤い玉) ひゅうるり ひゅうるり ひゅうるりと 愛しい背中 やっとツカマエタ ゆらり ひらり 舞う桜を 紅代わりにして 契りましょう ホラ....白い顔に残した 逆さま配列 忘れぬよう、鉛で瞼開いて...泣いた 降り出し止まめ雪照らす 灯籠の緋は貴方 貴方の非 消せど 耳鳴り止まめ 赤く桜咲く 風に舞う 螺旋の糸もつれ合い、帰路を無くした ｢ららら ららら ららら るるる 召しませ 逆さママ 籠メや..｣ ...一ツ...二ツ...三ツ...四ツ積ンデハ貴方ノ為ニ...
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of ツミナガラ... と彼女は謂ふ appears in the GUITARFREAKS 8thMIX & drummania 7thMIX Soundtracks and the GUITARFREAKS & drummania BEST TRACKS soundtrack albums.
- ツミナガラ... と彼女は謂ふ samples the Japanese traditional folk song Sakura Sakura.
- A re-arranged version of ツミナガラ... と彼女は謂ふ is used in the REFLEC BEAT series.
- This version was later remade in the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series as ツミナガラ... と彼女は謂ふ -再-.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- ツミナガラ... と彼女は謂ふ is GUITARFREAKS 8thMIX & drummania 7thMIX's EXTRA STAGE in BONUS TRACK MODE. Earning an S on ツミナガラ... と彼女は謂ふ will access Infinite on ENCORE STAGE.
- An early version of ツミナガラ... と彼女は謂ふ's banner is used as a base for several placeholder banners in the GUITARFREAKS 8thMIX & drummania 7thMIX data.
- In this banner, the song was named ハカイシニ、と彼女は言ふ. This unused name might be a quote from the Détruire, dit-elle book/film (Japanese: 破壊しに、と彼女は言う) written by Marguerite Duras, a French novelist and filmmaker.
- According to Asaki, the meaning of "Tsuminagara" (ツミナガラ) are sin (罪), to be done for (詰み), to pluck (摘み), and to pile up (積み); all of them are pronounced "tsumi".
- The doll in ツミナガラ...と彼女は謂ふ's graphics and video is named ・・・・・・・.
- ・・・・・・・ appears as a selectable character in GuitarFreaks V2 & DrumMania V2's GITADOCHANKO and in GuitarFreaks V7 & DrumMania V7's BATTLE MODE.
- ツミナガラ... と彼女は謂ふ is known as she said ・・・ in the Asian release of GUITARFREAKS 8thMIX & PercussionFreaks 7thMIX.
- ツミナガラ... と彼女は謂ふ is available in GuitarFreaksXG2 & DrumManiaXG2 by clearing the シャッターチャレンジ (Shutter Challenge) Cooperation Challenge.
- ツミナガラ... と彼女は謂ふ was supposed to appear in the cancelled game カラオケレボリューション BEMANIシリーズセレクション.
Song Production Information
What does "tsuminagara" mean? One might ask.
I think it has about four meanings: to commit a sin, to be done for, to pluck something up, and to pile things up.
To tell the truth, I don't really want to talk about the content of the song.
Just not too much...
"Unintelligible. If you don't get a grip, you're going to get yourself into an unavoidable situation."
I'm not too sure what to say, but since people insisted, I thought I'd might as well reveal something here.
But you know, it's not bad for you to imagine things.
It's not just about this song, though. It's about the way you say it. I don't know what it is, but something that is wrapped in oblaart is very mysterious in its own way.
In my mind, a story branches out in many lines of light, and finally, when the story I imagined and the story you imagined match, that is the moment when I feel pleasure.
It's like floating in the air. Ahahaha, ahahaha.
Pfft. Ah, that was interesting. This kind of writing is tiring, isn't it? Gahaha.
So let's think about the four meanings. It's a different experience to play with them.
Video Production Information
Hey. I'm K-GO.
Uuuhhhh, that's a difficult question..... I don't know what's what!
(But I found a piece of paper that has the answer I've been looking for! I see, hmmm...)
Anyway, dolls are very lovely and cute.
But now that she's gone from my hands, I hope she becomes a doll that everyone loves.
Oh... I wish I could have nudged her head at the end.....
Here's a little fantasy I had.
Title: "The Doll and Me".
"Wait! Ahahah! You did it! Now, I'll do it like this. What? I can't hear you."
I'm having so much fun! I'm in a good mood.
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99 (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and GITADORA Rating Sources.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF/DM MASTERPIECE GOLD||50||68||81||45||62||75||32||41||-||55||65||76|
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↑5.70||↑6.45||↑7.70||-||↓5.35||↓6.10||↓6.90||-||↓4.45||↓5.30||↑6.40||-|