GuitarFreaks V7 & DrumMania V7
|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania arcade releases|
| GF1st - GF2nd dm1st - GF3rd dm2nd - GF4th dm3rd - GF5th dm4th - GF6th dm5th |
GF7th dm6th - GF8th dm7th - GF9th dm8th - GF10th dm9th - GF11th dm10th - GFDM V
GFDM V2 - GFDM V3 - GFDM V4 - GFDM V5 - GFDM V6 - GFDM V7 - GFDM V8
GFDM XG - GFDM XG2 - GFDM XG3 - GITADORA - GITADORA OverDrive
GITADORA Tri-Boost (Re:EVOLVE)
|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania console releases|
| GF CS - GF 2nd APPEND - drummania CS - GF3rd dm2nd - GF4th dm3rd - GFDM V |
GFDM MASTERPIECE SILVER - GFDM V2 - GFDM MASTERPIECE GOLD - GFDM V3
|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania mobile release|
- 1 GuitarFreaks V7 & DrumMania V7
- 2 New Songs
- 3 Extra Rush Information
- 4 Weekly GF & DM Hit Charts
- 5 Revived Songs
- 6 Removed Song
- 7 Related Links
GuitarFreaks V7 & DrumMania V7
- Release Date: March 25, 2010
General Information / Changes
- Slogan: Strum the guitar! / Beat the drum!
- Continuation of the GF/DM V series and classic GF/DM play.
- Released concurrently with GF/DM XG, featuring many of the same songs found in GF/DM V7 with new cabinets and gameplay.
- First games in the series since V3 not to have a game subtitle.
- First games in the series to feature videos with video overlays.
- First GF/DM game since GUITARFREAKS not to introduce any new Long Version songs.
- First GF/DM game not to contain a new song from TËЯRA since their debut in the GF/DM series.
- One of the few games in the series without any difficulty changes to songs from the previous games.
- New songs: 48
- Total number of songs: 610 (GuitarFreaks: 603, Drummania: 604)
Full Song List
- Believing / 阿部靖広
- Blue planet / Trick Trap
- Confession / Takao Nagatani
- Deep Forest / Kozo Nakamura
- Egocentricity / Thomas Howard Lichtenstein
- HYPER JET LAND / 泉 陸奥彦
- Piranha / Rotten Blotch
- You've Got 2 Get Me / Sota Fujimori feat. RIO
- 太陽の花 / DAIHEI
- Blue Feather / BINECKS
- LAST TRAIN / knotlamp
- Reality Lost / fade
- Two Hurt / DELUHI
- WILD CREATURES / LIV MOON
- WILL / jealkb
- 朝から夜に / The cold tommy
- キミマチスカイ / Camvas
- ジャパニーズ ロック ファイター / アンダーグラフ
- 真実と闘争 TRUTH AND STRUGGLE / DAITA
- 人間進化論 / ピロカルピン
- モナリザ / FUZZY CONTROL
- ロレッタ / 音速ライン
- GO-ON / (UVERworld)
- My SunShine / (ROCK'A'TRENCH)
- Stairway Generation / (Base Ball Bear)
- Trickster / (水樹奈々)
- 歩み / (GReeeeN)
- いちご / (ゆず)
- 嘘 / (シド)
- 気まぐれロマンティック / (いきものがかり)
- 君を守って 君を愛して / (サンボマスター)
- 空色デイズ / (中川翔子)
GitaDora Point (GDP) Unlocks
New to GF/DM V7, players earn GitaDora Points (GDP) for cleared songs in Standard and Battle Mode. The amount of points awarded per song is based on the following formula:
- GDP = Song Difficulty Level x Song Rank (SS = 5, S = 4, A = 3, B = 2, C and lower = 1)
- A minimum of 100 points is earned per playthrough so long as the player passes at least the first stage on the playthrough.
Initially there is a limit of 10000 GDP that can be earned, but this limit increases over time; as of 8/2/2010, the maximum GDP limit has increased to 40000. After earning a set amount of points, the following songs unlock.
- Sky / Mutsuhiko Izumi (2000 GDP)
- Hunter～どうしても欲しいもの～ / 達見恵 featured by 佐野宏晃 (5000 GDP)
- ほしふり / Sana (10000 GDP)
- I Want It All / Benjamin Franklin (15000 GDP)
- Keep Ur Dreams / Mac Nobuka (20000 GDP)
- Sky Runner / 古川もとあき (25000 GDP)
- Eau Rouge / Yosuke Onishi (30000 GDP)
- Before Daybreak / TAG (35000 GDP)
- Ascetic / QUIXOTIK Meets kobo (40000 GDP)
Extra Rush Information
Extra/Encore Stage Requirements
- Extra Stage: Obtain a net total of 0 points over a playthrough, where for a given song:
- SS = 3 points, S = 1 point, A = -1 point, B = -3 points, C = -5 points, D = -7 points, E = -9 points.
When accessed, an Extra Stage-specific song may be played in addition to any song on the regular songlist.
- Encore Stage: Obtain a set percentage of Perfects on an Extra Stage-specific song (marked in red on the songlist) without using any Auto modes. The percentage is dependent on Encore/Hyper Encore Chance being available.
- Normal requirement = 95%, Encore Chance = 90%, Hyper Encore Chance = 75%.
When accessed, the Encore Stage (and only the Encore Stage) will be made playable up to the highest difficulty level played on Extra Stage.
- Premium Encore Stage: Obtain a set percentage of Perfects on an Extra Stage-specific song (marked in red on the songlist) without using any Auto modes. The percentage is dependent on Encore/Hyper Encore Chance being available.
- Normal requirement = 98%, Encore Chance = 95%, Hyper Encore Chance = 85%.
When accessed, the Premium Encore Stage (and only the Premium Encore Stage) will be made playable up to the highest difficulty level played on Extra Stage.
Extra Rush Stages
GF/DM V7 is currently at Extra Level 14 as of 9/30/2010.
- Sonne / あさき (Extra Level 1-2 Extra Stage)
- 三毛猫JIVE&ジャイブ / 小野秀幸 (Extra Level 1-4 Extra Stage)
- KAISER PHOENIX / 96 (Extra Level 1 Encore Stage / Extra Level 2-6 Extra Stage)
- Shake and Shout!! / 伊藤賢治 (Extra Level 2-3 Encore Stage / Extra Level 4-8 Extra Stage)
- Limitless Possibility / AIKO OI (Extra Level 4-5 Encore Stage / Extra Level 6-10 Extra Stage)
- Excavation Damage / 浅田靖 (Extra Level 6-7 Encore Stage / Extra Level 8+ Extra Stage)
- photon / TIME CAPSULE Lab. (Extra Level 8-9 Encore Stage / Extra Level 10+ Extra Stage)
- CALAMITY PHOENIX / 96 (Extra Level 10+ Encore Stage)
- MODEL DD9 / Mutsuhiko Izumi (Extra Level 12+ Premium Encore Stage)
Unlocking Extra Rush Stages
Before reaching a designated Extra Level, the Extra Rush Stages may be unlocked into Standard play by obtaining a specific percentage of Perfects on the song. These percentages are listed below:
Extra Level 1
Extra Level 2
KAISER PHOENIX: 98%
Extra Level 3-4
- Sonne unlocked into Standard mode.
KAISER PHOENIX: 95%
Shake and Shout!!: 98%
Extra Level 5-6
- 三毛猫JIVE&ジャイブ unlocked into Standard mode.
KAISER PHOENIX: 90%
Shake and Shout!!: 95%
Limitless Possibility: 98%
Extra Level 7-8
- KAISER PHOENIX unlocked into Standard mode.
Shake and Shout!!: 90%
Limitless Possibility: 95%
Excavation Damage: 98%
Extra Level 9-10
- Shake and Shout!! unlocked into Standard mode.
Limitless Possibility: 90%
Excavation Damage: 95%
Extra Level 11-12
- Limitless Possibility unlocked into Standard mode.
Excavation Damage: 90%
CALAMITY PHOENIX: 98%
Extra Level 13
Excavation Damage: 80%
CALAMITY PHOENIX: 95%
MODEL DD9: 98%
Extra Level 14
Excavation Damage: 80%
CALAMITY PHOENIX: 90%
MODEL DD9: 95%
Weekly GF & DM Hit Charts
- 砂浜 / RIZE