|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania arcade releases|
| GF1st - GF2nd dm1st - GF3rd dm2nd - GF4th dm3rd - GF5th dm4th - GF6th dm5th|
GF7th dm6th - GF8th dm7th - GF9th dm8th - GF10th dm9th - GF11th dm10th
GFDM V - GFDM V2 - GFDM V3 - GFDM V4 - GFDM V5 - GFDM V6 - GFDM V7 - GFDM V8
GFDM XG - GFDM XG2 - GFDM XG3
GITADORA - OverDrive - Tri-Boost (Re:EVOLVE) - Matixx
|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania console releases|
| GF CS - GF 2nd APPEND - drummania CS - GF3rd dm2nd - GF4th dm3rd|
GFDM V - MASTERPIECE SILVER - GFDM V2 - MASTERPIECE GOLD - GFDM V3
|GuitarFreaks & DrumMania mobile release|
- Release date: March 4th, 2000
- First BEMANI game on the PlayStation 2.
- It's also the only BEMANI game to be a launch title for a video game system; in this case, the Japanese PlayStation 2 launch.
- Only CD-based PS2 GuitarFreaks & DrumMania game.
- Only CS DrumMania game with EDIT MODE, allowing you to make your own charts.
- Each song has to be played once before they can be edited.
- 恋のダイヤル6700 cannot be edited.
- Session Mode is available to play together with songs shared between both drummania and GUITARFREAKS. Guitar charts are not playable outside of this mode, though.
- Out of the 16 Session songs, six can only be played in Session Mode after the 2nd song or final song:
- The staff roll is shown when the player get a S rank in total score. Depending on the difficulty selected, the background song is different:
- Total Songs: 23