ULTRA HIGH-HEELS ~I JUST WANNA TELL YOU
- 1 ウルトラハイヒール〜I JUST WANNA TELL YOU
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Character Information
- 1.8 Video Production Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
ウルトラハイヒール〜I JUST WANNA TELL YOU
Artist: dj TAKA feat.Angel
Composition/Arrangement: Takayuki Ishikawa
Lyrics/Vocals: Angel O'Brien
BPM: 160 (beatmania IIDX, early pop'n music games), 159 (later pop'n music games)
Genre: PARA PARA (パラパラ)
pop'n music Character: TAMAKO 
pop'n CG design: shio
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 5
Other Music Game Appearances:
That wounderful day, the day that you came That you came into my heart You looked in my eyes, and asked me if I would share a sweet kiss with you Now since that day, It wont go away I wake up and think of you I need you to know, I want you to stay Stay with me for always Don't you know That I need you, baby please Don't you know That I'm begging for your love I just wanna tell you, tell you that I love you Oh I just can't help it, I just wanna scream it Baby can't you hear me, Hear me when I'm sayin' Baby please! Maybe for a moment, Maybe for forever I just wanna hold you, I just wanna know you Tell me that you love me baby!
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of ウルトラハイヒール〜I JUST WANNA TELL YOU by B4 ZA BEAT, titled ULTRA HIGH-HEELS -super euro version-, appears in ParaParaParadise 2ndMIX.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- ウルトラハイヒール〜I JUST WANNA TELL YOU marks dj TAKA's first appearance in the pop'n music series. This is mentioned in the song comment.
- In beatmania IIDX, ウルトラハイヒール〜I JUST WANNA TELL YOU's title is simply ULTRA HIGH-HEELS.
- ULTRA HIGH-HEELS was unlocked in beatmania IIDX 4th style from November 30th, 2000.
- According to dj TAKA's song commentary on the beatmania IIDX 4th style web site, pop'n music 5 sound director Secret-S dared him to compose ウルトラハイヒール〜I JUST WANNA TELL YOU.
- ウルトラハイヒール〜I JUST WANNA TELL YOU was originally made for DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX. But it was postponed to pop'n music 5 and later appeared in beatmania IIDX 4th style. It was only playable during the location test of DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX.
- This change explains Seiya Murai's song comment mentioning DDR in it, despite ウルトラハイヒール〜I JUST WANNA TELL YOU never appearing in a DanceDanceRevolution title.
- In pop'n music 5, ウルトラハイヒール〜I JUST WANNA TELL YOU's BPM was shown as 160. This was changed from pop'n music 9, where the BPM is shown as 159.
Song Production Information
It is the first appearance of the more powerful Para-Para, following the former work of SUPER EURO (a reference to WE TWO ARE ONE being in pop'n music 4). The popular dj TAKA of beatmania IIDX is seen in pop'n for the first time. The collaboration only of BEMANI mainstay Ms. Angel O'Brien, combined with DDR, saw an achievement in its vocals.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7 in 4th style, 1 to 7+ from 5th through 6th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onward.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings obtained from official Konami sites. Notecounts, 5Line difficulty, and Battle difficulty obtained from here, here, and here respectively on Pop'n Music Fever.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 4th style→6th style||-||4||5||N/A||4||5||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||4||5||N/A||4||5||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||4||5||5||4||5||-|
|beatmania IIDX 4th style CS||-||4||5||5||4||5||-|
|pop'n music 5||11||17||23||27||-||-|
|pop'n music 6||11||↓12||↓22||↓24||N/A||-|
|pop'n music 9||↓6||↑19||↑23||↑27||15||-|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||6||↓18||23||27||15||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||24||29||33||15||-|
|pop'n music 5 CS||11||17||23||27||-||-|
|pop'n music 6 CS||-||-||H||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||6||18||23||27||15||-|