Composition/Arrangement: Yuki Kume
pop'n music Genre: SOUND TRACK (サウンドトラック)
pop'n music Character: P-1&P-2 
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 3
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of 宇宙船Q-Mex can be found on Q-Mex's THE Q-Mex Collection 〜pop'n music & KEYBOARDMANIA〜 『AROUND THE WORLD』 album and the pop'n music★Inst Best album.
- 宇宙船Q-Mex is Yuki Kume's first appearance in BEMANI.
- 宇宙船Q-Mex received 5-Buttons, Battle NORMAL, 9-Buttons HYPER and EX charts in pop'n music 9.
- 宇宙船Q-Mex received URA charts in pop'n music 11. These can be unlocked when the three last digits of your overall mileage at the end of a game round are 555, or in random as well.
- The genre and character for these charts are URA SOUND TRACK (ウラ・サウンドトラック) and P-1&P-2 [3-3P], respectively.
- As of June 9th, 2004, these charts are available by default.
A large scale orchestral sounds like the theme song of an epic SF movie.
Song Production Information
Birthplace: June 12
Hobbies: Watching SF films
Likes: Comedic dialogue
Household robots developed in Russia. They were almost discarded due to a mistake in their dimensions.
They seemed to become entertainer robots after finding a strange talent of comical dialogue.
P-1 (the taller one) is a bit of a show-off. P-2 (the short-legged one) is the cool one that hides his emotions.
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 3→4||-||21||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9||6||↓18||27||35||13||-|
|pop'n music 10||↑8||18||27||35||13||-|
|pop'n music 11→20 fantasia||8||18||27||↑36||13||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||24||33||42||13||-|
|pop'n music 3 CS||-||21||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9 CS||8||18||27||35||13||-|
|pop'n music 11 CS||8||18||27||36||13||-|
|pop'n music 11||6||19||25||36||-||-|
|pop'n music 11 CS||6||19||25||36||-||-|