- Real name: Unknown
- Website: http://mournfinale.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/void_inzalis
- SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/void_inzalis
void is a composer known for his Be-Music Source Files (BMS). He also produces music for doujin circles such as electro-planet and Diverse System.
- void (Mournfinale)
- void's SOUND VOLTEX submissions, World Vertex and Vindicator, are very similar in style to Altersist, one of his most popular BMS songs.
- Long version of both songs were supposed to appear on void's third album, Remind a Locus but permission was denied by KONAMI, the first known case to ever happen with FLOOR contest songs.
- Currently, void's BEMANI songs are all part of contests.
- void has contributed songs for CAPCOM's CROSSxBEATS and crossbeats REV.. He also appeared as a special guest for the crossbeats REV. event on JAEPO 2015.
|World Vertex||void||SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH||✓||✓|
|Devotion||void (Mournfinale)||SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-||-||✓|
|Vindicator||void (Mournfinale)||SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-||✓||✓|
- Disclude (2010)
- Altersist (2011)
- PERSONALLiTi (2013, as Personative)
- Remind a Locus (2014)
- Artifiction (2015)
- Mesmerised (2017)
- Perfect Solitude (2018)
- Godless Bird (2008)