Composition/Arrangement: Nick Adam
Lyrics: Nick Adam & Ant Johnson
Vocals: Ant Johnson
Producer: DJ Silver
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
☆i've been waiting for the weekend to come i've been working so hard i don't ever want to lose this feeling baby we've got tonight and the rest of our lives yea this parties getting started gonna move tonight. ★Why not you should listen to the music and dance right through the night Why not don't stop gonna rock and stomp tonight ☆Repeat ★Repeat
Song Connections / Remixes
- Why not is one of the songs featured in the medley Xmix4 (Linear Momentum) from DanceDanceRevolution X.
- A long version of Why not was played by Darwin during a KraftyRadio.com stream. It has never been released on any album.
- Why not is Nicholas Adam's first original song in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 location tests, Why not's title was Why not, in both the banner and songwheel.
- Why not appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR SuperNOVA 2 Pack 5.
Song Production Information
This track has to be one of the most fun tune I've done, enjoyed every minute of it!.
If you've had a long week at work this track would be the perfect antidote for the weekend!
It's a track to make you feel good!.
Why not is an uplifting trance-pop track, encouraging the listener to enjoy their positive energy. Intertwining harmonies and an energetic beat creates this encouraging sound. When you are down or feeling tired, this song will bring you aural healing!
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||138 / 0||239 / 8||269 / 8||330 / 8||- / - / -||239 / 8||263 / 8||327 / 8||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 CS JP||1||3||5||8||—||3||5||8||—|
|DanceDanceRevolution X CS US||3||5||9||10||—||6||7||11||—|