Composition/Arrangement: Konami Amusement (PON, wac)
Lyrics/Vocals: Konami Amusement (Zutt)
pop'n music Character: Eclat [usa]
pop'n CG design: ちっひ and mayo
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- НУМЛ is one of the NAVI-kun to tabi wo shiyou! (ナビくんと旅をしよう！) unlockable songs of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢. It can be unlocked from December 20th, 2016 until September 27th, 2017.
- As of March 8th, 2018, НУМЛ is automatically unlocked for everyone to play.
- Fans speculate that НУМЛ might be a hold over boss song from pop'n music éclale, given that éclale did not have a Level 50 song, Eclat having a similar name to the game, as well as the OOPArt to unlock НУМЛ in うさぎと猫と少年の夢 is named Oto no kakera (音のかけら, sound fragment), which is also the name of the item that Mimi and Nyami were looking for in éclale's pop'n Star Maker (ポップンスターメーカー).
- НУМЛ's EX chart has a Spicy Gauge.
- НУМЛ's EASY chart was re-rated in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 on March 29th, 2017.
- НУМЛ ranked #1 in the BEMANI Fan Site CHECK!SONGS Monthly Ranking list for December 2016.
- НУМЛ's title is read "NUML" if it is considered as Cyrillic alphabet, but there is no such word in any language that uses Cyrillic.
- НУМЛ is part of the POLICY BREAK event. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked in the SOUND VOLTEX series, please see the event page.
- НУМЛ was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 (original ratings)||17||34||45||50||29||-|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢→Present||↓15||34||45||50||29||-|
|Jacket Artists||pop'n team||pop'n team||pop'n team||pop'n team||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||15||18||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||15||18||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.