Concertino in Blue
- 1 Concertino in Blue
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Video Production Information
- 1.8 Character Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
Concertino in Blue
Composition/Arrangement/Piano/Programming: Hirofumi Sasaki
Guitars: Mutsuhiko Izumi
Bass: Yoshihiko Koezuka
BPM: 130-155 (GF/DM), 103-155 (beatmania IIDX, jubeat, pop'n music, SOUND VOLTEX), 110-155 (DanceDanceRevolution)
Genre: PROGRESSIVE (プログレッシブ)
pop'n music Character: OTOBEAR [SP-2P]
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: GUITARFREAKS 7thMIX & drummania 6thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD
- DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3
- GITADORA (Mobile)
- GuitarFreaks & DrumMania MASTERPIECE GOLD
- GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) saucer pack 12
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 37
- pop'n music Sunny Park
- SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
- ポップンリズミン GITADORAパック1
Song Connections / Remixes
- A fusion arrangement of Concertino in Blue by Fusion Legend appears on the GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3 Original Soundtracks album.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Concertino in Blue is GUITARFREAKS 7thMIX & drummania 6thMIX's Standard Mode ENCORE STAGE song. Concertino in Blue may be played by earning an S on MODEL DD2 on EXTRA STAGE, on the difficulty played for EXTRA STAGE.
- The GUITARFREAKS 7thMIX & drummania 6thMIX Soundtracks album credits Concertino in Blue's drum samples to ILIO Entertainments "Interactive Drum Kits".
- Concertino in Blue is also GuitarFreaks & DrumMania MASTERPIECE GOLD's PREMIUM ENCORE STAGE song. Concertino in Blue may be played by earning 98% Perfects on Dragon Blade, VITALIZE, or この子の七つのお祝いに on EXTRA STAGE.
- Concertino in Blue is available for play in GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG as an unlockable song in JukeBox #2 (June 9th, 2010).
- As of August 13th, 2010, it has been automatically unlocked into Standard Mode.
- Concertino in Blue marks Hirofumi Sasaki's first appearance in beatmania IIDX.
- Concertino in Blue received an updated video in beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD. This video was later added to GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3.
- Concertino in Blue received a brand new Doubles ANOTHER chart in beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS. This chart was carried over to arcade releases in beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS.
- Concertino in Blue's BEGINNER chart was removed in beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem. However, it was re-added in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- Concertino in Blue was added to pop'n music Sunny Park on February 14th, 2013 as part of the GITADORA × pop'n music Sunny Park × jubeat saucer event.
- From July 9th, 2014, it could be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア via Story Mode.
- In pop'n music éclale, it could be purchased from the Star Factory shop for 60 lumina.
- Concertino In Blue was automatically unlocked for new players from January 28th to March 1st, 2016, as part of the Limited time welcome pack (期間限定・ウェルカムパック) campaign.
- It was later available as a default song for new players from April 27th, 2016 to May 16th, 2016 as part of the Golden Welcome Campaign (Golden Welcome キャンペーン).
- As of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default for all players.
- Concertino in Blue is one of jubeat saucer's Only Now Songs (いまだけ楽曲). It could be unlocked from February 14th to 21st, 2013 as part of the GITADORA × pop'n music Sunny Park × jubeat saucer event.
- From February 22nd, 2013, it could be unlocked via bistro saucer.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution and pop'n music series, Concertino in Blue's title is capitalized as Concertino In Blue.
- Concertino In Blue's EX chart had a note which was always registered as a BAD. This was fixed on February 21st, 2013, by removing that note.
- Concertino In Blue's character is a blue colored OTOBEAR, the mascot of GITADORA. The flautist of Concertino in Blue's video, Maurizio, appears on OTOBEAR's portrait, FEVER and WIN animations.
- Despite having a new character, Concertino In Blue doesn't have new comments on the pop'n music Sunny Park MUSIC&CHARACTERS page (instead, the original GUITARFREAKS 7thMIX & drummania 6thMIX's song page is linked).
- Concertino in Blue was removed from jubeat saucer on November 1st, 2013. It was revived on January 20th, 2014.
- In jukebeat, Concertino in Blue's artist is romanized as HIROFUMI SASAKI.
- Concertino In Blue's EASY chart was re-rated in pop'n music éclale on March 22nd, 2016.
- Concertino in Blue was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on February 8th, 2017 as part of the February 2017 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
- From April 2019, it can be purchased with BITs.
- Concertino in Blue is a song part of the POLICY BREAK event. For more information on the dates it could be unlocked in the SOUND VOLTEX series, please see the event page.
- From December 20th, 2018 in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, it can be purchased with BLOCKs instead.
- Concertino in Blue's jacket can be found in the data of MÚSECA 1+1/2, highly likely that it was planned to be one of the unlocks of the Premium Friday (プレミアムフライデー) event but never finalized due to the halt of MÚSECA's development.
- Concertino in Blue (CLASSIC) can be unlocked in GITADORA EXCHAIN as one of the GF&DM CHRONICLE 1999～2002 songs from March 7th, 2019, by playing ten credits.
- Concertino in Blue was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS コナステ's REGULAR course on August 1st, 2019.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Pop'n Music Fever.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD||2||5||10||11||-||5||11||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD||2||5||10||↑12||-||5||↓10||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→17 SIRIUS||2||5||10||12||-||5||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem||-||5||10||12||-||5||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||2||5||10||12||-||5||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS||2||5||10||12||-||5||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||10||12||-||5||10||12||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||76 / 7||115 / 2||333 / 10||458 / 6||530 / 15 / 0||120 / 2||333 / 10||458 / 6||529 / 15 / 0|
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF8/dm7 power-up ver.→GF/DM V2||59||↑80||95||↑70||82||92||↑65||↑78||↑82||74||↑91||99|
|GF/DM MASTERPIECE GOLD||59||80||96||73||86||98||65||75||82||77||92||99|
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↑6.00||↑7.35||↑8.40||↑9.00||↑4.95||↑7.95||↑9.55||↑9.95||↑4.65||↑6.35||↑8.50||↑9.35|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||8||10|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→ラピストリア||12||32||42||※48||24||33|
|pop'n music éclale→Present||↑19||32||42||48||24||33|
※ Before the 2013.02.21 version of pop'n music Sunny Park, the notecount of this chart was different (total notes: 1305).
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||6||12||15||18||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX III コナステ||6||12||15||18||-|