Artist: BEMANI Sound Team "HuΣeR" feat.Fernweh
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics: Aritomo Hamada
First Music Game Appearance: SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- 逆月 shares a vocal sample with GORGEOUS 2012, from Dance Maniax, and Secrets, from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS.
- 逆月 is featured in the TENKAICHI ULTIMATE BOSSRUSH MEDLEY, also from SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN.
- 逆月 is the Block Tournament song of the SOUND VOLTEX division of the Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai 2018 (天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会 2018) event. It was added to SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN for machines in AOU arcades on October 25th, 2018.
- It was added to all SOUND VOLTEX machines on March 15th, 2019 in SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE.
- 逆月 marks Aritomo Hamada's first KONAMI original song in the SOUND VOLTEX series. (His previous SOUND VOLTEX appearances had been through contests or BEMANI crossovers.)
- It also marks Kuroa*'s first KONAMI original vocal appearance in the SOUND VOLTEX series.
- 逆月 translates to "inverse moon".
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|SOUND VOLTEX IV→Present||7||14||17||19||-|
|2014 Qualifying Round Songs||FLOWER - Garakuta Doll Play - Got more raves? - きたさいたま2000|
|2014 Block Tournament Songs||FUJIN Rumble - Ignis Danse - Scars of FAUNA - VERTeX|
|2015 Qualifying Round Song||マサカリブレイド|
|2015 Block Tournament Song||月光乱舞|
|2016 Qualifying Round Song||極圏|
|2016 Block Tournament Song||Solar Storm|
|2017 Qualifying Round Songs||Scarlet Lance - 怒槌 - セイクリッド ルイン|
|2017 Block Tournament Song||GERBERA|
|2017 National Finals Song||GERBERA -For Finalists-|
|2018 Qualifying Round Songs||ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- - Taiko Drum Monster - Xevel|
|2018 Block Tournament Song||逆月|
|2018 National Finals Song||TENKAICHI ULTIMATE BOSSRUSH MEDLEY|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.