Ekineko no waltz
(Redirected from 駅猫のワルツ)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Composition: Frédéric François Chopin
Arrangement: Mignonne tetsudou kyoudai
Genre: にゃんコア (NYAN CORE)
Movie: チャーム・シスターズ (1st camera VJ GYO, 2nd camera NAGI, post-production: かーる)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 23 copula
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 駅猫のワルツ is an arrangement of Chopin's Valse brillante Op.34 no.3.
- 駅猫のワルツ is the えきねこ song of the Season Line EXTRA STAGE system of beatmania IIDX 23 copula. Its NORMAL charts could be played from September 15th, 2016.
- Its HYPER charts could be played from September 22nd, 2016.
- Its ANOTHER charts could be played from September 29th, 2016.
- In beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ, its charts can be purchased with Kinran no omamori (金襴のお守り) from December 14th, 2016.
- From beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS onwards, it is available by default.
- 駅猫のワルツ's video is the first song under L.E.D. and wac's Kyoudai alias with its own unique video.
- Its video is live-action, appropriately enough featuring cats around a railroad station.
- Twin CG characters similar to the ones in the overlays of DIAVOLO and Thor's Hammer can be seen several times in the video as well.
- "Mignonne" is French for "pretty".
- 駅猫のワルツ's video was filmed at the Minato Line.
- 駅猫のワルツ received a jacket on the BEMANI Fan Site CHECK!SONGS page for September 2016. This jacket has not yet been used in a BEMANI game.
- 駅猫のワルツ is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.11.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 23 copula→Present||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||10||12||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|Winter||Nightmare before oversleep (Dunkel Weihnachten)|
麗 ～うらら～ (冬尽く小江戸)
|Spring||La dolce primavera (Spring Festival)|
|Summer||紫陽花 -AZISAI- (occasional rain)|
か・し・ま・し☆PUMP UP！ (Kilogramme de l'aventure)