- DanceDanceRevolution (2014)
- REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 73
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom Ver.2
Song Connections / Remixes
- Adularia is related to Crystalia, from REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA.
- A long version of Adularia appears on the beatnation RHYZE vs HARDCORE TANO*C album.
- A game-size cut of this version of Adularia is used in the REFLEC BEAT series.
- Adularia was added to the second day of beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA's location test.
- Adularia is DJ TOTTO's first original composition in the beatmania IIDX series.
- Alongside Atröpøs, Critical Crystal, DARK LEGACY, and Overload Frontier, Adularia is one of the beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA default songs to have a BEGINNER chart.
- Adularia is a variety of orthoclase feldspar found as colorless to white prismatic crystals in cavities in metamorphic rocks from low temperature hydrothermal deposits. Some specimens reflect a bluish sheen along crystal faces.
- As of February 12th, 2014, Adularia's ANOTHER charts have been unlocked for normal play in beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA.
- Adularia is one of the unlockable crossover songs for DanceDanceRevolution (2014) on the 発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡 event.
- Adularia is one of the Refle unlockable songs in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!. It could be purchased from the Reflec Shop from August 28th, 2014 for 2000 Refle.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA and REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, it was playable by default.
- Adularia received a new jacket in the REFLEC BEAT series.
- The REFLEC BEAT cut of Adularia has never been on an original soundtrack.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, Adularia was revived on April 5th, 2018.
- Adularia is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.7.
Song Production Information
Hello, I'm one of the new DJs, name is DJ TOTTO.
When I start to make a song, I first try to develop a melody, then connect an ensemble of rhythms that would match it well.
Sometimes, from the arrangements that I make, there are elements that I try to empathize and pin down.
For Adularia however, it was suggested from the beginning to "create a song from a reverse playback of a piano."
To say that was the beginning of everything would not be an exaggeration.
Really, all I really wanted to add to the chart were backspin scratches, but....
With that said, I'm not really good with scratching, and I've ended up using the AUTO SCRATCH and LEGACY NOTE options when I play.
I wish I could turn off those options when I play, so I can experience that "Yes!" moment!
Video Production Information
Using a picture of an adularia as a reference, I expanded that motif into the video.
I wanted to have a seasoned player have a crisp, refreshing feeling (while playing) throughout the song.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||100 / 0 / 0||540 / 20 / 3||972 / 31 / 4||1449 / 55 / 3||-||524 / 19 / 4||946 / 28 / 4||1382 / 55 / 5||-|
|beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA→Present||1||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||1||6||10||12||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||1||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||135 / 4||186 / 18||290 / 14||427 / 20||- / - / -||186 / 18||279 / 13||390 / 11||- / - / -|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!→VOLZZA 2||3||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||7||10||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||5||9||12||-|
|Statue's Awakening||Cleopatrysm - KHAMEN BREAK - 御千手メディテーション|
|Pyramid Building||beatmania IIDX: KAISER PHOENIX - SCHWARZSCHILD FIELD - 海神|
DanceDanceRevolution: Adularia - Follow Tomorrow - FUJIMORI -祭- FESTIVAL - JOMANDA - Nostalgia Is Lost - 嘆きの樹
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania: HYDRA - rage against usual - Re:GENERATION - 水鏡 - ポップミュージック論
jubeat: passionate fate - Resurrection - 猫侍の逆襲 - ポチコの幸せな日常
pop'n music: 532nm - Element of SPADA - 龍と少女とデコヒーレンス - つぼみ - 海神
REFLEC BEAT: Stand Alone Beat Masta - 情操ディストピア - 見習い天使と星降りの丘 - 旋律のドグマ～Misérables～