First Music Game Appearance: jubeat prop
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- アガット was the final song in jubeat prop's Step unlocking system, by reaching Step Level 100.
- アガット is the first song with Hold Markers that is not an alternate [ 2 ] chart for another song (instead, its [ 2 ] charts do not have Hold Markers, being the first [ 2 ] charts to have this distinction).
- Agate is a cryptocrystalline variety of silica, chiefly chalcedony, characterised by its fineness of grain and brightness of color.
- Originally, アガット's artist was Jerico. This was changed to "Bazole" in an update for jubeat prop on March 4th, 2015, presumably to avoid confusion with the SOUND VOLTEX FLOOR participant Jerico.
- Bazole is speculated to be Shigeharu Saeki due to similarities in the synths used with his other electronic songs.
- アガット first appeared as a new song in jubeat plus' CHALLENGE SCRATCH. It was later included in the jubeat plus prop pack 4.
- アガット [ 2 ] can be unlocked in jubeat clan from November 28th, 2017, as part of the NOBOLOT unlocking system.
- It can be purchased from the TORIDORI by clan RECORDS SHOP from May 24th, 2018.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART (note that unlike other songs, it cannot be obtained through Music Conduction).
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Holds||438 / 32||561 / 22||821 / 22|
|jubeat plus (Android)||5||8||10|
[ 2 ] Charts