BURNIN' THE FLOOR
BURNIN' THE FLOOR
Composition/Arrangement: Naoki Maeda
Lyrics/Vocals: ROBBIE & AARON G
Genre: EURO GROOVE
VJ: NEW-3 (animations by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
Burn burn burn's the fix Tell me do you really wanna roll with this The heat is on and its time to move So will you know just what to do temperature's rising, no way out gone to far, can't stop now Let me know you feel it too When the fire gets inside of you Where have you been all of my life? I've been looking for you. I wanna dance through the dark into the daylight with you. Burn, burn, burn the wood. Burn. Rhythm's hard to ignore. Set off in me fire. I just don't care anymore. Let's make it special, on the dance floor I could feel your vibe, when I came through the door Let's get it up, cause now's the time, I really wanna make you mine tonight, let's put it in flight, you and me, on a fantasy and if you really wanna learn, I'm gonna show how to BURN! Burn, burn, burn, you burn me. Your body's talkin' to mine. Sizzling sensation. Our bodies locked and in time. You know we're gonna Burn, burn, burn the fire. Can't hold back anymore. Fire in me rages. I've got to burn up the floor. Burnin' the floor. We're burnin' the floor.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of BURNIN' THE FLOOR, titled BURNIN' THE FLOOR(BLUE FIRE mix), can be found in DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX-.
- A speed remix of BURNIN' THE FLOOR, titled BURNIN' THE FLOOR (MOMO MIX), can be found in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- BURNIN' THE FLOOR's title is spelt as Burnin' The Floor in the beatmania IIDX series.
- BURNIN' THE FLOOR's video in beatmania IIDX features a character that looks similar to Iroha.
- BURNIN' THE FLOOR's Single HEAVY chart was mistakenly rated 9 in DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX-. This was corrected in Dancing Stage EuroMIX2.
- BURNIN' THE FLOOR received a Single BEGINNER chart in Dancing Stage EuroMIX2.
- BURNIN' THE FLOOR received a Double BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2.
- BURNIN' THE FLOOR received a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2. This video was carried to the arcade releases in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA. This video is played full-screen and eliminates any on-screen dancers.
- A video based on its DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX animations is shown when BURNIN' THE FLOOR is played from the DDR SELECTION folder.
- Burnin' The Floor was a hidden revival in beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD. It could be unlocked by obtaining 720 DJ POINTS.
- As of April 25th, 2007 (beat #1), it is playable by default.
- BURNIN' THE FLOOR can be unlocked in DanceEvolution ARCADE on the Inokuma daisakusen (胃ノ熊大作戦) event, which started on October 30th, 2013.
Song Production Information
Debuting on DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX, "BURNIN' THE FLOOR" is an upbeat song with strong vocals and energetic raps.
The song's lyrics capture the burning flame that exists between two people and how that flame can be ignited.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7 in 4th style, 1 to 7+ from 5th through 9th style, and 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onward.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB VER. through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
DanceEvolution difficulty rated from 1 to 5. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 4th style→6th style||-||4||5||N/A||-||4||5||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD→18 Resort Anthem||-||↓2||↓4||7||-||↓3||↓4||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→26 Rootage||-||↑3||4||7||-||3||4||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE→Present||-||↑4||4||7||-||3||4||8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 4th style CS||-||4||5||5||-||4||5||5||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||4||4||7||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||114 / 0||177 / 0||244 / 0||309 / 0||- / - / -||189 / 0||238 / 0||296 / 0||- / - / -|
|DDRMAX2 location test||-||↓3||↓4||↓6||-||↓3||↓5||↓7||-|
|Dancing Stage EuroMIX2||3||4||6||↓7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS→Present||3||5||8||10||-||5||7||↓10||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX CS||-||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||-||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX / Dancing Stage Unleashed DLC||-||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution Party Collection||1||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 / Dancing Stage Unleashed2 DLC||N/A||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2 / Dancing Stage Max||1||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 / Dancing Stage Unleashed3 DLC||N/A||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4 DLC||N/A||4||6||7||-||4||6||8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution (PS3) / New Moves DLC||2||4||6||8||-||-||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX Solo→4thMIX PLUS Solo||4||6||8|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX CS||4||6||8|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||4||6||8|
|DanceMasters / DanceEvolution||4|