Blew My Mind
Blew My Mind
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom Ver.2
Some vocal samples can be heard.
Song Connections / Remixes
- On the DanceDanceRevolution (2013) location tests, Blew My Mind was one of the FINAL STAGE exclusive songs, along with Another Phase. On the final release, Blew My Mind is DanceDanceRevolution (2013)'s sixth EXTRA STAGE song, added on October 2nd, 2013.
- As of November 6th, 2013, you could freely select Blew My Mind's difficulties as the EXTRA STAGE.
- As of December 4th, 2013, you could play Blew My Mind's CHALLENGE chart as the EXTRA STAGE.
- As of December 18th, 2013, Blew My Mind has been unlocked for normal play.
- Blew My Mind's CHALLENGE charts are the second charts rated Level 18 with Shock Arrows, following Pluto The First's CHALLENGE charts.
- TAG's advice on Blew My Mind's song production information is a reference to Sota's line in APPEND TRAVELのうた, which was used to promote the APPEND TRAVEL event in 2012.
Song Production Information
Blew My Mind is a song that I had made earlier, but the song title was yet undecided.
So I consulted with TAG, and he said, "How many times? Song titles that end with a "do" so that they can appear in an event and the like, but what else?" And I got his advice.
Of course, Blew My Mind does not follow the lines of DDR!! Also, I decided to name this song "Blew My Mind". By the way, we've heard "1,2,3,4" and "DDR" in the song. Please give it a listen.
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||129 / 3||290 / 21||419 / 18||584 / 17||665 / 46 / 2||292 / 19||421 / 18||581 / 14||662 / 46 / 2|