Pluto The First
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pluto The First
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Pluto The First is one of the hidden boss songs in the Japanese version of DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY, along with SUPER SAMURAI and tokyoEVOLVED.
- Pluto The First is one of the hidden songs in DanceDanceRevolution X2. It appeared as a default song from January 1st to 3rd, 2011.
- As of February 23rd, 2011, Pluto The First has been unlocked for normal play.
- Pluto The First received CHALLENGE charts with Shock Arrows, along with a set of Double charts, in DanceDanceRevolution X2 CS. These charts were added to the arcade releases in DanceDanceRevolution X2.
- It is the first song to have Level 18 CHALLENGE charts with Shock Arrows.
- Pluto The First is the first song to have a BEGINNER chart rated Level 8.
- Pluto The First was one of the qualifying round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2013 for DanceDanceRevolution (2013).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||117 / 2||201 / 20||395 / 11||525 / 2||481 / 2 / 57||211 / 2||390 / 2||521 / 5||481 / 5 / 48|
|DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY JP||3||7||9||10||-||-||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY3||3||7||9||10||-||-||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X2 CS||8||10||14||17||18||10||14||17||18|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||8||10||14||17||18||10||↑15||↑18||18|