Length: 1:35 (game), 1:44 (OST)
Genre: HAPPY HARDCORE
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- The beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK version of bloomin' feeling features a slightly extended intro.
- An extended version of bloomin' feeling, titled bloomin' feeling (alpaca mix), can be found on Ryu☆'s first album, starmine.
- A remix of bloomin' feeling by 猫叉Master, titled bloomin' feeling -world electronica mix-, appears on starmine and also on 猫叉Master's third album, さよなら世界.
- Another extended version of bloomin' feeling, titled bloomin' feeling (SUNLiGHT Mix), can be found on Ryu☆'s third best of album, Ryu☆BEST -SUNLiGHT-.
- bloomin' feeling shares an audio sample with クライマックス銭湯, 100ºC BUBBLE TECHNO from pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET.
- According to Ryu☆, bloomin' feeling was produced at the same time as RIZING YOU UP, from beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST.
- bloomin' feeling was available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' championship Mode from December 24th, 2015 to January 21st, 2016.
- On January 22nd, 2016, it has been added to standard Mode for anyone who had played The 5th KONAMI Arcade Championship Qualifier Round in championship Mode at least once.
- bloomin' feeling's Single HYPER chart has been the FINAL STAGE of every single beatmania IIDX arcade Single 6th Dan course since its debut.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||198 / 0||643 / 30||980 / 27||1313 / 23||646 / 21||1109 / 13||1384 / 13|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→Present||2||7||9||11||6||10||11|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||7||9||11||6||10||11|