Artist: L.E.D. VS.GUHROOVY fw/45
Composition/Arrangement: Toshiyuki Kakuta
Guitar: Takao Kon
First Music Game Appearance: ギタドラ! GUITARFREAKS 4thMIX & drummania 3rdMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
That's right, Joey Slick, Joey what Before there were words, communication was started through beats Body language is controlled by rhythm Music is a universal link Still this, still these Think of this world without sound, can't even feel a heart pound Wasting time, wasting life, wasting self ???????????? Show me your drum and I'll beat on it Where's the guitar, I'll shred Show me your soul or lose control ?????? can begin ??????? Yeah that's right, come on, I can't hear you What? What? I can't feel you, what? Come on, stronger Get busy, get busy That's right, here we go y'all Make music Give me your time and I'll spend it Tell me your name and I'll say it Where's the air, I'll blow it The last samurai, that's real Where is the mic, I'll rip it Show me the club, it's so on Get me a light I'm standing The last samurai, and I'm back! * Where are you from? Where you are? Where are you going? Just follow the beats, come on Just follow the beats, come on And bring the heat * repeat
Song Connections / Remixes
- COMPLETE CONQUEST marks L.E.D.'s first original song in the DrumMania series.
- Despite being credited in COMPLETE CONQUEST's artist, the GUITARFREAKS 5thMIX & drummania 4thMIX Soundtracks booklet does not list any credits for GUHROOVY.
- COMPLETE CONQUEST marks the second and final appearance of vocalist Joey Slick in BEMANI.
- It also marks the last CS GUITARFREAKS & drummania song composed by Toshiyuki Kakuta.
- COMPLETE CONQUEST's Bass charts were removed in GUITARFREAKS 6thMIX.
- These charts were re-added in GuitarFreaks V3.
- COMPLETE CONQUEST is available as an unlockable song in GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3's CHARA BATTLE.
- As of November 6th, 2006, it is available by default in Standard Mode.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
Difficulty for early GF/DM games rated from 1 to 10 stars. GF/DM difficulty for GF5/dm4 and beyond rated from 1 to 99. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd. DrumMania notecounts obtained from Zygo the drummaniacs.)
|GF8/dm7 power-up ver.||-||48||↓69||↓41||↓49||↓54||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.