Jump to navigation Jump to search
Not to be confused with [CROSSOVER]].
Composition/Arrangement: Satoru Nakata
pop'n music Genre: FUSION (フュージョン)
pop'n music Character: SYLVESTER [CS1]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- CROSSOVER 12 is the only CS song from pop'n music CS that has never received a HYPER chart.
- It is also the only Satoru Nakata song without HYPER/EX charts in pop'n music.
- CROSSOVER 12 is Satoru Nakata's only song without BOY as the rival character.
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, CROSSOVER 12's character was PRETTY [CS1-4P].
- In pop'n music 3, it was AYA [3-2P] instead.
- In pop'n music 4, it was changed to MZD .
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music CS||-||16||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||16||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 2→4||-||16||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9||4||↓11||-||-||7||-|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||4||↑12||-||-||7||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||18||-||-||7||-|