- Name: Daisuke Akitsu (秋津大祐)
- Birthday: January 23rd
- Homepage: http://www.da-recording.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dirtyandroids
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/da-recording
Daisuke Akitsu, better known as Dirty Androids, is a nu disco producer from Yokohama, Japan who made his BEMANI debut in 2009 on beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS. He has been commissioned for every beatmania IIDX title since, with occasional appearances in other BEMANI series.
More western oriented than other artists, he's always on the edge of musical trends. Producing newer styles such as nu disco, future bass, but also dabbling into house and drum'n'bass has made him quite popular overseas as well.
Very little is known about Daisuke's personal life, as he has kept himself out of the limelight with no known public photos or appearances. He has yet to perform any live shows of his music, even declining to appear alongside kors k at one of his many live performances, despite having made several collaborations with him on his DA Recording releases.
- Dirty Androids
- 8bit Moonside
- Daisuke Akitsu appeared on some beatnation Records albums, remixing We Can Change and Mind Mapping.
- Daisuke Akitsu has also contributed tracks to various music games outside of BEMANI under his Palme alias.
- DA Old Tape (2011)
- Everglades / Diver (2011)
- Remember / Wind Sails (2012)