- Name: Daisuke Akitsu (秋津大祐)
- Birthday: January 23rd
- Homepage: http://www.da-recording.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dirtyandroids
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/da-recording
Daisuke Akitsu, better known as Dirty Androids, is a nu disco producer from Yokohama, Japan who made his BEMANI debut in 2009 on beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
Daisuke has his own record label, D/A Recordings, where he releases his works. He's a regular in Diverse System and S2TB Recording releases as well.
More western oriented than other artists, he's always on the edge of musical trends. Producing newer styles such as nu disco, future bass, but also dabbling into house and drum'n'bass has made him quite popular overseas as well.
Very little is known about Daisuke's personal life, as he has kept himself out of the limelight with no known public photos or appearances. He has yet to perform any live shows of his music, even declining to appear alongside kors k at one of his many live performances, despite having made several collaborations with him on his DA Recording releases.
- Dirty Androids
- 8bit Moonside
- Daisuke Akitsu appeared on some beatnation Records albums, remixing We Can Change and Mind Mapping.
- Daisuke Akitsu is speculated to be behind the alias Palme, which very recently debuted in the rhythm games polytone and maimai.
- DA Old Tape (2011)
- Everglades / Diver (2011)
- Remember / Wind Sails (2012)